Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

You are so beautiful.

"Ronnie, I've liked you since the day we met. I turned eighteen two months ago. I'm legal now. You can do whatever you want with me." I said, trying to convince him that I was good enough for him. Or he was good enough for me. Whichever was in doubt.

"Kinky, much?" He laughed, biting at my ear.

I couldn't help but moan. "Extremely," I laughed. "Does that mean you're going to give me a chance? Because I don't think I can hide my feelings for you for much longer."

"I think I'm going to have to say yes," He replied, kissing my neck, "Because it was getting hard for me to hide my feelings too."

Our lips met again, I was pulling at his shirt, his hands were under my shirt, touching my breasts softly, his hands cold and pleasuring.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Brii. I love you, but you're suuuch a whore. Same goes with you, Ronnie. Guys, if you're gonna do that... Get a room," Bryan laughed, walking into the living room.

Nice to see he wasn't too pissed. I got off of Ronnie's lap.

"Well?"

He took my hand and followed me to my bedroom, losing a few pieces of clothing along the way.

Finally, when we toppled over onto my bed, Ronnie pulled my shirt off over my head and kissed me, starting with a peck on the lips, from my jaw and sucking at my collarbone.

Soon he was undoing my belt. After my pants came off, so did his, and along with my bra.

You know what happens next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: You are so Beautiful

Tehee. Well? Comment. Subscribe. c:

I may rewrite the chapter and try to write the sex scene at the end of this chapter from Brii's POV, and maybe from Ronnie's POV at the beginning of next chapter. I may I'll write both, I'm more likely to write it from Brii's POV though because it's easier for me to write het sex from the female perspective... But I may give Ronnie's POV a shot. I don't know. Opinions?

Also, whoever keeps subscribing then unsubscribing, I WILL find you. I'll hunt you down and eat your children and/or pokemon cards. So just decide whether or not you're into my writing. Kthanksbaii.