Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

Never fall asleep; You won't wake up.

Bryan

"Brii! Come here!" I called upstairs.

She was ignoring me. But Craig was here. Ever since he'd joined Escape the Fate in place of Ronnie, she'd been good friends with him. Maybe something else, too. With my sister, I never knew. Fucking around was like a hobby for her.

"BRIANNA! GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE!" Craig yelled, running up the stairs and bursting through her door. "Awh, she's sleeping. WAKE UP!" he pounced on the bed.

She didn't move. Next to her was an empty pill bottle; sleeping pills.

"No. No. NO! Craig. Do something. Please." I cried. I didn't want my little sister to die. She couldn't.

"Call Ronnie. I'm calling the hospital." that surprised me, but Craig was crying too. Shaking, as he dialed nine-one-one.

I speed-dialed Ronnie. "Hey Bryan!" he answered.

"Ronnie, I need you to listen. Brii - I think she... I think she's trying to kill herself."

At the same time I was telling Ronnie, Craig was explaining the situation to the operator on the other end of the phone. "My friend. We found her passed out and she won't wake up. She's still breathing. I think she's trying to kill herself. There's an empty pill bottle next to her. Sleeping pills." I admired Craig for how calm he was; I knew he loved her almost as much as I did.

I couldn't be in the room anymore. I went into the hall and continued the conversation with Ronnie. "What do you mean, she's trying to kill herself?" he asked, shocked and worried.

"Ronnie, Craig and I found her in her room. We thought she was sleeping but -"

On the other end of the phone, I could hear Ronnie crying. "It's all my fault. I told her I was coming over and then I got pulled over, I got a ticket. I... I... Oh my god."

"She took a whole bottle of sleeping pills, Ronnie."

"Oh my god. I can't do this. Tell me you're lying," he begged.

"I wish I could. I can't."

"Alright," he said through tears. "I'll be there soon."

Craig

"They're sending an ambulance," I told Bryan.

"Ronnie's coming over," he told me.

I could hear the sirens of the ambulance in the background of all the commotion that was going on here; it wasn't far away. That was a relief.

"Call Ronnie back. Tell him to meet us at the hospital." I told Bryan.

"I -" he paused, choking on tears. "Can't."

I hugged him and took his phone. "I'll do it."

"You... You hate Ronnie." seeing Bryan like this reminded me how fragile he was. But in this situation, weren't we all fragile?

"I can manage. And I never hated him. That was the fans assuming we hated each other."

I dialed Ronnie, nervous. I was ready to talk to him, though.

"Hello..."

"Ronnie. It's Craig. Bryan wanted me to call and tell you to meet us at the hospital. The ambulance is almost here."

"Thanks. I... I really have to go now."

I didn't blame him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: My Apocalypse

Inspiration: Escape The Fate - Cellar Door