Status: Working on

Surrender to Your Darkest Dream

Chapter 3

Today, we didn’t have practice. Madame Rossum wanted us to rest from all craziness of yesterday. Madi and I had left the opera house. We walk around Paris to shopping. Till she felt like stopping at cafe. We walk in, place felt very homey with all old furniture. I ordered a white chocolate mocha with extra white chocolate while she got a mocha frappichino. We decide to take seats outside since the weather was so nice.
“Madi, there something I need to tell you.”
“What up?”
“I saw him the other night”
“Who?” she questioned.
“The Phantom”
“Emily, Come on”
“It true. I couldn’t sleep last night. I heard footsteps so I went to see whose they were. I ran right into him.”
“Are you for sure you weren’t dreaming? We had busy day yesterday. You may have dreamed it and thought it was real.”
I stood up too upset to talk to her right now. How could she not believe me? I wasn't lying. I decided to walk back to the opera house. I noticed a poster for The Phantom Of The Opera hanging up. I rushed inside to see Madame Rossum. I found her talking to a funny looking skinny older man with a pointy nose.
“Madame Rossum?” I asked.
“Yes, Emily”
“What’s with sign out front?”
“We will be performing The Phantom Of The Opera”
“Oh..my..god”
“This is Mr.Reyer, the composer. He’s looking for someone to play Christine Daae”
“Would you like to try out for part?” said Mr.Reyer.
“Oh yes”
“You better get to stage before the try out begin.” said Madame Rossum.
I started running to get to the back stage. I look outs on stage to see number of ballerina trying out. I stepped out and join them. My heart was going crazy. I’ve never sang in public before. My mother was singer but I never believed I was as good as she was.
After about 15 minute, It was my turn. I came closer to end of the stage. Thinking of what I could sing to them. When it hit me, sing the song that made Christine get every ones attention. I began to sing my heart out the best I could...

Think of me]
Think of me fondly when we've said goodbye
Remember me once in a while, please promise me you'll try
When you find that once again you long to take your heart back and be free
If you ever find a moment spare a thought for me.
We never said our love was evergreen
Or as unchanging as the sea.
But if you can still remember
Stop and think of me.


I stood there watching her. She was the foolish girl who had run into me. The ballerina. She had such a beautiful and elegant voice. It was voice from the heavens. She was far better than Christine. She’d be mine. She be my angel. The one who save me from this dark solitude.

Think of all the things we've shared and seen,
Don't think about the way things might have been.
Think of me,
Think of me waking, silent and resigned.
Imagine me
Trying too hard to put you from my mind.
Recall those days, look back on all those times,
Think of the things we'll never do.
There will never be a day when I won't think of you!


“Ma’am, Please stop” said Mr.Reyer.
“Whats wrong?” I asked worried and confused.
“You..have..the part. Your voice is so beautiful. It something I have never heard before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Red is the Phantomof the opera talking Hope u like tell me what u think
Image