Status: Working on

Surrender to Your Darkest Dream

Chapter 4

I was so excited. I couldn’t believe I would be Christine. I layed down on the bed thinking about who would be the phantom. Would the real phantom come out of hiding for the part? I want to see him. I knew it was stupid but I would love to see him. I walk over to the mirror, resting my hand on it. Feeling the cold glossy mirror as my hazel eyes looking back at me. My black and gold dress shine as light hit it and mirror. I had just gotten back from celebrating with Madi and few others girls some time ago. I unzipped my dress, letting it drop to the floor. Then slowly I took my bracelet off, then my gold shoes. I grabbed my white, short nightgown and put it on, even though it was little revealing, it was super comfortable. 

I stood there behind the mirror watching her as she rested her hand on the mirror, and began to undressed. She was tall and beautiful; her body was a curvy hourglass shape. Her hips were perfect just like her breasts, so full. My stomach felt like it was tightening up. I could feel my black Jodhpurs tighten around my groin. I grew harder just watching her. I was tempted to slide that mirror open and grab her but I have to take my time to when her heart. She was now in a white gown. It brought a frown to my face to see her dress now.

After I was fully changed, my mind went back to the phantom. My eyes shot to the mirror once again. What if I just called out to him? Would he come if I called? Would he even want too? He didn’t like running into me in the hall. He wouldn't want to see me. I wasn’t the girl he want. 
“I wish the Phantom wanted me” 
       Before I could say more, the mirror slide open revealing the phantom. My heart felt as if it may burst. He was really here in front me. Maybe he did want me. 
       "My sweet angel"
       "Is it really you? Are you really Erik?"
        "Yes, it is me"
        My mind left me suddenly when I wrapped my arms around him. I pressed my body against him, something hard pushed into my stomach. I jumped back in surprise. My eyes traveled down till I saw what had pushed into me. I gasp, Erik had a hard on. 
      "You have? Why?"
      "I must be going. I will come back for you"
       "Please don't leave me? I am sorry." 
       "I am always with you, Rest now" he said as he went back into mirror making it close behind him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Working on finishing this and other had written block for awhile