Status: Active

Love Is Like the Ocean, Beautiful, But Destructive

Chapter Two

~Zack’s POV~

Its been twelve years and I still can't forget that beautiful girl that stole my heart. She even had me saying the most cheesiest shit ever, but when your in love it doesn’t matter at all. After that last night I saw her, I promised myself I would become a rock star, then when I had enough money go look or her and asking that one question I’ve been wanting to do for years now. Now I have enough money, but I don’t have the guts to go look for her. For all I know, she could be married or something. I wouldn’t want to go ruin her life.

“Zack, man what are you thinking so hard about over there?” Matt asked me. You could hear curiosity in his voice, but his eyes were full of concern.

“Nothing, man, nothing” I said, grinning at him as I looked around the beach.

“You sure? You know you can tell me anything, dude.” he said ,clapping his enormous hands on my back.

“Ha, I know man, but this is something that only I can figure out.”

“Okay man, hey check out that girl over there.” Matt wolf- whistled at her. He sent her a dimpled smile.

Laughing humorlessly and shaking my head, I walked away leaving Matt behind, never once seeing the concerned look he sent me.

As I headed to the place my drunken adventures landed me years ago and leading me to meet the girl of my dreams, I saw a pretty brunette. Well, her backside walk away from our rock, her curly hair reminded me of Millie’s crazy wild curls which she hated so much, but I always told her that I loved them. When I sat down I noticed a shiny ring that looked familiar, the woman that was here must of dropped it. It wasn’t here last night I came here, so it must be hers.

“Zack get your ass over here!” Matt shouted as he jogged his way over to me. Standing up I dusted my pants, placing the ring in my pocket hoping I wouldn’t lose it.

“What has you all excited, hulk?” I asked, punching him in the shoulder with an amused smile. He gave me the biggest grin I have seen in a while.

“You know the chick I whistled at? I invited her to the party tonight.”

Oh man, I hope he doesn’t get heartbroken again. He seems all tough, but damn he’s like a teddy bear even though he will never admit it

“Really man, you sure she ain’t some groupie?”

Fuck I think I pissed him off, he’s glaring at me.

“Yeah, I do. I’m not you” he spat at me.

“Fine. Be an asshole then, Matt.”

“Look, I’m sorry but come on! You were really fucked up after that bitch.” he said, sighing and rubbing his neck.

“Yeah, I know, but hey. Maybe your girl has a friend I can hook up with.” I said, sending him a boyish grin.

“You know she actually does, maybe it's your lucky day Zack.” He said smugly, slinging his arm around me and walking us back to his place.

If only I knew what was going to happen tonight.