Status: requested & written :)

Dedication

1/1

“Ahhh!!” I shouted giggling as I ran through our place. Cam ran playfully behind me growling as he went. I ran around the couch just barely slipping away but he jumped over it snaking his muscular thin arms around my waist bring the two of us to the ground.

I yelped in shock as we landed on the carpet me held tightly to his chest. A laugh rumbled through Cam’s chest. I pouted lifting my head, and pushing myself up a bit. My hair fell into my face as I looked down at him. “You cheated.”

He chuckled slightly. “‘Ow’d I cheat?” He asked unwrapping his arms from my waist and placing his hands on my hips. “All I was tryin’ to do were kiss yeh.”

I ran my hand through my hair and glared at him. “Cheater!” I spat out my tongue. He rolled his eyes at my childishness. My heart fluttered at his smile. He chuckled and quickly stole a kiss, from me causing me blushed and sat up on his stomach.

I jumped slightly as heavy banging on the door sounded; Cam groaned and dropped his hands from me onto the ground. I pouted from his lack of touch. “Wo’ the ‘ell could be ‘ere?”

I shrugged and bit my lip. “Maybe if were quiet they’ll go away?” Our fingers weaved together, the familiar heat I felt started to burn through my veins.

He chuckled and propped himself up on his elbows. “That would be wonderful.” He pulled me down a bit, pecking my lips. I smiled unlacing our fingers and cupping his cheeks in my hands, molding our lips together.

“CAM!! MEGS!! OPEN UP!!” James banged hard on the door. Cam groaned pulling away from me, frowning.

“Bloody cock blocks!” He grumbled.

I giggled and kissed him lightly. “Later then.” I quickly stood up, skipping to the door unlocking it and opening it before James kicked it open. I smiled at him leaning against the door. “Can I help you mister?”

He rolled his eyes, “What took yeh so bloodly long to answer the door?” I shrugged as he walked in, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back kissing his cheek as he kissed mine, like we usually greeted each other. We pulled away and I closed the door following him into the living room.

“Lo, Cam.” James said sitting on the couch across from Cam.

“Sup.” Cam nodded, flipping through the channels. I skipped over to Cam, sitting beside him. He snaked his arm around my waist pulling me into his side, I smiled cuddling against my boyfriend. His hand rubbed my arm slowly making me shiver. I turned my head kissing the side of his neck and laying my head on his shoulder. He turned his head smirking down at me and pecking my lips. A grin graced my face, my arms snaked around his middle and I relaxed against him contently.

“Where’s is everyone else?” I asked James after a few moments. His eyes stayed glued to the screen. “James!” I nearly shouted.

He tore his eye away from whatever Cam had put on. “Huh?”

I rolled my eyes, giggling. “Where are the others?”

He frowned slightly and scratched the back of his head. “Um, Sam an’ Ben are with Myca an’ Danny drinkin’.” He mumbled.

“Yeh didn’t want to party with them?” Cam asked looking over to his friend.

He shook his head. “Nah. ’m not in the mood to do that, with the tour comin’ up tomorrow.”

I frowned at the sound of that. They were going to be gone for an American tour as a headlining band and then a small tour that started about a week after. All together they’d be gone about six months without a break and no way for me to see him. I hugged Cam a bit more, burying my head into his neck. I groaned when I heard my phone go off. I pulled out of Cam’s warm grasp walking over to the kitchen table where I had left my cell phone.

“Hello?” I sighed.

“Megan?” My boss’s voice sighed. “Can yeh come in, ‘m short of staff an’ I could really, really use yer ‘elp.”

I bit my lip and looked over at Cam. I sighed heavily and turned away from him. “Fine, but you owe me so much.”

“Yer a life saver, love!” He said before hanging up.

I sighed and walked to mine and Cam’s room to change from my shorts to a pair of pants. I grabbed a random t-shirt and slipped it on over my tank top. I grabbed my name tag and purse before walking back into the living room.

I walked over to Cam and ruffled his soft brown hair. He looked up at me and frowned, “Where yeh goin’?” He eyed me again.

I sighed. “Work.”

“Wha’? I though yeh ‘ad the day off.” He sat up a bit.

“I did, but Ethan called and said he really needs the help.” He sighed and shook his head. I leaned down and pecked his lips. “I’m sorry. I’ll try and hurry back.”

I grabbed the keys to his car off the couch and pecked his lips again. I stood up straight waving at James. “See you later James.” He waved back and I started to walk towards the door.

“Megan!” Cam called as I opened the door.

“Huh?” I stood in the open door way.

Cam came jogging towards me a smiled plastered on his face. I smiled back and he pressed his lips to mine catching me off guard. I moaned softly as he rammed his tongue into my mouth, I slipped my arm around his neck and dropped the keys tangling my hand into his hair. He held me tightly against his chest, his tongue becoming more dominate. My knees’ became weak feeling like jello.

He pulled away and I gasped lightly for air. He smirked as I tried to catch my breath. I ran my hand through my hair, shakily. “Let meh take yeh to work.” He mumbled moving his hands up my sides slowly.

I looked up at him and nodded, unable to think with my dizzy head. The room was spinning; he quickly bent down pecking my lips lightly and grabbed his keys. He pulled me out of the house calling to James to tell him what he was doing, before slamming the door.

I hopped into the passenger side of the car and Cam jumped into and started to car. The radio started to blast their new album and he turned it down. “Wy’ yeh got to turn it up so high?” He asked as I buckled myself in.

I smiled, “Cause I like it.” He chuckled and bent over pecking my lips quickly before backing out of the driveway. He held my hand as we made the drive to the small book store I worked at. I sang along softly to the song Someone, Somewhere.

When we stopped at a red light Cam smiled and kissed my hand. I blushed softly, as he looked over at me. I pulled my hand back and leaned over in my seat meet his lips. I placed my hand on his cheek keeping his lips against mine. His tongue ran along my lower lip, making me sigh contently and open my mouth for his tongue again.

The car behind us honked and I pulled back slowly opening my eyes and looking up into his deep brown ones. He smirked and I bit my lip. “Pull over into the parking lot.” I mumbled.

He looked a bit confused but did what was asked. I unbuckled my seat belt and pulled out my phone sending Ethan a quick text message, telling him I’d be there in about an hour. Cam parked the car in the small parking lot behind an empty coffee shop. I smiled at how secluded it was. I climbed into the back of the car and sat on the folded seats.

“Wha’ yeh doin’ back there?” Cam chuckled

I bit my lip and motioned him to come to me. He smiled and hopped into the back sitting next to me. I grinned climbing onto his lap and straddling him. I smirked running my hands down his chest and catching his lips with mine. We continued to make-out, my lips starting to feel bruised.

“We don’t have a lot of time, babe.” I whispered pulling away slightly, moving my hands underneath his shirt and pulling it off. He pulled off my shirt and undid my pants, while I did his. We discarded them as the back getting heated quickly, unable to keep off each other.

I sucked, nibbled, and bit trails all the way down to his boxers. My hands slipped into his boxers and my lips finding his tender spot and sucked it, teasing him. “Fuckin’ ‘ell, Megan!” He moaned. I smirked before looking up at him innocently.

He growled, grabbing onto my hair and pulling me forcefully back up to his lips. He bit my lip hard, nearly drawing blood and I moaned, sinking my nails into his shoulders, getting a similar reply out of him. He slammed me down on to the back seats, forcing himself between my legs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him back down to me; he kissed me hard and passionately before making his way down to my neck, biting and sucking all the way down.

I writhed around, growling in frustration as he teased me with his tongue. "Cameron." He smirked up at me before sliding his fingers inside me intensely, causing me to moan loudly. He quickened his pace, biting the inside of my thighs roughly, and using his tongue to further send me into bliss. I arched my back, my hands balling up and I bit back a moan. His lips met my lips again; I could taste myself. I wrapped my legs around him to bring his body closer to mine, so close I couldn't tell where his body stopped and mine started.

"Is this gonna be too much fer yeh?" He teased, biting my ear.

“Shut up and take me already.” I groaned. He chuckled before he slammed his hips into mine, catching me off guard and causing me to moan out in pleasure.

Our hips were in perfect sync, he didn't have any problem finding my g-spot and getting me closer to the edge. My body began to tremble and I could feel his do the same. My nails dug into his back and I screamed out his name, as my orgasm washed over.

I flipped him over, grinding his hips with much force. His nails dug into my hips as I hung my head back to let out a moan. I quickened my pace, slamming my hips into his, feeling his release as he screamed my name.

We rolled over so he was on top again and I groaned as he took a softer start. I moaned as he connected our lips. My hands tangled in his hair and he hoisted me up a bit more. His hand laid on my thigh and the other next to my head holding him up. We came at the same time, and I screamed louder as he filled me.

I left a slow tantalizing kiss on his lips, before he pulled out and rolled over next to me, panting slightly. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me against his chest. He buried his head into my neck. “I love yeh.” He mumbled, against my skin. I smiled brightly my fingers twirling his hair softly.

“I love you too.” I whispered. He kissed my bare shoulder and I closed my eyes taking in his sent.

His hands glided over my body and I bit back a moan, he kissed my shoulder again. I sighed and opened my eyes, my hand ran along his arm and I sat up slightly at the sound of my phone vibrating. I frowned, leaning over him and grabbed my underwear and bra.

I awkwardly slid my underwear back on as Cam drew random patterns alone my spine. I sighed softly as I pulled on my bra, and clipped it again. I looked over to Cam who was laying there just looking at me, silently.

“What?” I asked, smiling slightly. He sat up and shook his head, his hand stretched out and he cupped my cheek bringing his lips to mine. Butterflies filled my stomach as our lips brushed against each other. I giggled and pulled back, “Put your clothes back on babe.”

He sighed, his breath tickled my nose; he turned and grabbed his discarded clothes. I bit my lip and grabbed my t-shirt and pants, sliding them on.

We were both dressed and in the front seats in about five minutes. I grinned happily lacing our fingers together, between us. His thumb softly ran over the back of my hand. The rest of the drive to my work was filled with a happy silence.

Once we pulled up to my work, he sighed looking at the building. “Do yeh know wha’ time yeh get off?”

I smirked and looked over at him leaning on the arm rest between us. “Horny again already?”

He chuckled and leaned in too, pecking my lips. “yer were the one who jumped on meh four times today, not the other way around.”

I narrowed my eyes and pouted slightly as my cheeks turned pink. “Shut up.”
He brushed some of my hair behind my ear. “I weren’t complaining, Baby.” He kissed me again. I giggled against his lips pulling back slightly. I grabbed my bag and jumped out of the car. Cameron climbed out to and met me in front of the car.

I laughed at the sight of his messy tangled hair. He raised an eyebrow, “You need to brush your hair babe.” I said through giggles.

He rolled his eyes wrapping his arms around my waist. “Yeh do too, baby.” I shrugged smiling up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips multiple times, causing me to smile more. “Call meh when yeh get off?” He asked rubbing his hands up and down my spine. I nodded. He kissed me one final time before unwrapping his arms from my waist. He hoped into the car and I walked towards the entrance and watching him as he drove off before walking inside.

“Megan!” I groaned closing my eyes. I turned slightly to see Ethan walking towards me looking a bit annoyed. He stopped in front of me. “Yeh said yeh’d be ‘ere 10 minutes ago, wy are yeh late.” I shrugged and walked passed him.

He grabbed my arm, stopping me. I turned to say something but he was extremely close to me now. He inhaled and then looked repulsed. “ Yeh reek!” He said sounding disgusted. I rolled my eyes and pulled my arm out of his grip and walked over to the small cubby I had in the back. I tossed my bag into it and pulled out the brush I had left in there. I ran it through getting rid of the mess that was result of Cam.

“Wy are yeh late?” Ethan asked.

I rolled my eyes and shoved my brush into my bag. “I’m sorry, it wasn’t on purpose. Besides I’m not even supposed to be here today anyway.” I turned around to face him, crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “S’ not the point.” He grumbled. “When yeh tell someone yer gonna be somewhere at a certain time yeh need to show up at that time. S’ a trust thin’ Megan. I need to be able to trust yeh.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Fine, next time Cam is leaving for tour I’ll be sure to turn my phone off so we can have no interruptions and have the time and proper place to have sex.” I pulled my name tag from my pocket and slipping it over my head. I walked passed him and into the front by the register to clock in.

“Yer late because yeh were fucking yer roommate?” He said in disbelief.

I sighed throwing my head back. “Again, He’s my boyfriend.” I groaned. This was like the millionth time I had told him that Cam and I were together. But it seemed as if each time it came up it went in one ear and out the other.

“E’s ten years older than yeh!” He threw his arms up.

I placed my hands on my hips and glared at him. “He’s 22, I’m 17, and last I checked that’s only FIVE years.”

“Yeh fuckin’ jail bait, still!” He shouted

“He’s not making me do anything I don’t want too, and I love him.” I glared tightening my jaw. “I don’t understand why you have a problem with it, Ethan. You’re my BOSS!”

His face was red and his fists were ball up tightly. He let out a shout and stormed off. I groaned and buried my head in my hands. Ethan was so fucking bipolar sometimes. It really creped me out sometimes. I dropped onto the stool in front of the register and sighed. This shift needs to end quickly.

✫ ✫ ✫


“Babe, yeh fones ringin’.” Cam mumbled half asleep.

I groaned rolling over searching beside the bed for my phone. “H-hello?” I said half a sleep.

“Megan, can yeh talk?” Ethan’s voice was not exactly what I wanted to hear so early in the morning.

I looked over at my clock and groaned. “Do you have any idea what fucking time it is?” I grumbled rubbing my eyes and yawning.

He sighed. “M’ sorry. Look can I just come over an talk to yeh? I really need to say this.”

“Fine, but hurry.” I hung up quickly and slid out of Cam’s arms. He had already fallen back asleep. I slid out of bed and stumbled around the room trying to be quiet as I searched the dark for something to wear. I grabbed my underwear up from the ground and I found Cam’s shirt hanging from the corner of the head board. I grabbed it and slipped it on over my head.

I walked out of the room and decided to wait outside. I was sitting on the front step as Ethan pulled up. I stood up stumbling in my sleep. I crossed my arms over my chest and shook my head yawning.

“hey,” He said standing in front of me, his hands in his pockets.

“H-Hiiiii!” I yawned again. Things got quiet and I was starting to have trouble keeping my eyes open. “What did you need to tell me?” I half mumbled.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “I’m just to come out an’ say it.” He said slightly under his breath. He looked up and stepped closer to me. “I love yeh Megan.”

I squinted and tilted my head. I don’t think I heard him right. “Huh?”

He placed his hand on my cheek and started to get closer. “I love yeh.” He said. His lips came down on mine this time and he pulled me closer to him. I stood there still mostly asleep and really unsure what was happening. So I did nothing, I just let him kiss me as I felt like I was dosing off; until he tried to shove his tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back and wiped my mouth off with the back off my hand. “Don’t do that.” I said pushing away from him.

“Wy not?”

My arms dropped to my sides. “You’re rather stupid some times.” I mumbled shaking my head. “Take a hit. I don’t want you. I’m being nice about this, I’m with Cameron.”

He gritted his teeth. “He’s too old for yeh!”

I rubbed my eyes. “You’re older than him.”

His face got red and he looked a bit angry. “There’s a difference between us though!”

I nodded in agreement. “Yep there sure is.” He smiled hopefully and I grabbed a handful of Cam’s shirt. “Cam will get to wake up to me every morning and undress me every night. He’ll get to see me in his clothes after we’ve make love.” The color returned to Ethan’s face. “There are a lot of differences between the two of you.”

“Yer goin’ to fuckin’ regret tha’ dear.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever and you know what I quit.” I spat.

“E’s gonna leave yeh love, an when ‘e does now yeh ain’t gonna ‘ave meh to cry on.” He turned on his heel sharply and climbed into his car. I turned around and walked into the house without a glance at him.

I locked the door and stumbled over to the couch and slumped onto it falling asleep as soon as I hit the surface.

✫ ✫ ✫


“James can you just get him to talk to me?” I begged. They had left for tour 2 weeks ago and Cam hasn’t talked to me once. No call or email reply or a simple text message. Nothing, it was worrying the crap out of me. And on top of it he had left without a goodbye.

He sighed. “Don’ know ef it’ll do much good Megs.” He said, he sounded almost pained. “e’s been actin’ weird since we left an’ he hasn’t talk to any of us much.”

I bit my lip and I felt tears start to form. “Please James; I really need to talk to him. It’s really important.”

He was quiet and sighed. “Please don’t cry Megs, I’ll talk to ‘im an’ see wha’ I can do. Promise.”

I sniffled. “Thank you James.” I whispered.

“Yer welcome, love.” He said softly. “Bye.”

I smiled slightly, “Bye.” I placed my phone onto the couch beside me and sighed out unevenly. My hands moved shakily to my stomach. The small bump had become my promenade since he left.

The doctor had told me at my appointment yesterday that was 12 weeks along. I was pregnant. I was going to be a mom at 17. I pulled one of Cam’s sweaters tightly around me and I felt my tears build up again. I wasn’t ready to deal with this, not by myself. Not when he was going to be gone 6 months. I didn’t have anyone to turn too.

My phone beeped and I quickly snatched it up. It was a text from James.

He’s willing to Skype with you in about ten minutes.

I sighed great fully and sent him a reply thanking him. I stood up and quickly walked into the bedroom sitting on the bed and grabbing my lap top waiting for him to send me a message. My heart did flips when I finally saw him. My smile turned to a frown though.

“Cam?” I whispered. He kept a straight face and nodded towards me. “Why aren’t you talking to me?”

“Wha’s so important that yeh need to tell me?” He asked ignoring my question.

My breathing hitched. “Cam?” He didn’t respond to his name. My tears filled my eyes again. “I miss you.” I whispered.

He sighed annoyed. “Is that wha’ yeh wanted to tell meh? Cause if it was yer wastin meh time.”

I flinched looking down at my hands. I was wasting his time? “No, it’s not.”

“Out with it then!” he sighed.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand. “I’m pregnant.” I whispered. He was silent and I waited for something to be said.

He sighed and shook his head barely. “O’reight, why yeh tellin’ meh this?”

I was shocked at that. “What?”

He huffed and rubbed his face in his hands. “I fuckin’ saw yeh with Ethan, I know yer sleepin’ with ‘im. I saw the two of yeh the day we left.”

“C-Cam, I d-didn’t, I-I would never-”

“Just shut up o’reight. I don’ want to listen to this bullshit.” He grumbled. He rubbed his forehead. “The kid isn’t mine, I don’t want anythin to do with either of yeh.” And with that the screen went black, as did the rest of my world.

✫ ✫ ✫


“Lo,” I looked away from the trick or treating Preston and Ruth. A small smile grew at the sight of James. He stretched out his arms and I walked into his hug.

“Hey,” I said softly into his shoulder.

We pulled away from each other after a few moments and He smiled down at me. “ow’ve yeh been, Megan?”

I looked over my shoulder at Preston and smiled softy. “It’s been a hard few months but I’ve been doing well I think.”

He put his arm around my shoulder, giving me a squeeze. “M’ really sorry, Megs.” He whispered looking down at my sympathetically. I nodded my head a little as a few tears formed in my eyes. Things had been tough without Cam or anyone to help. Ruth started walking back towards us with Preston lying in her arms.

“Hey-hey!” She greeted happily her butterfly headband bobbing on her head. I blinked my eyes a few time to rid them of the moisture. I smiled reaching out to grab Preston from Ruth’s arms; holding his candy bag in my hand.

“Hey baby!” I cooed, hugging my little baby boy to my chest protecting him from the soft chill of the wind.

“Who’s this Megan?” Ruth asked look James up and down suspiciously.

“This is James Cassell.” I nodded my head at James and then nodded it toward Ruth. “James this is my new roommate Ruth.” I introduced them to each other. Ruth shot me a look and I shook my head, silently telling her it wasn’t Cameron.

Her happy smile returned and she stuck out her hand. “It’s nice to meet you James.”

He shook her hand as well. “S’ nice to meet yeh too.” He spoke politely when she shook his hand. He took his hand back and looked over at Preston. “S’ the little one?”

I nodded smiling down proudly at my baby. “This is Preston.” I whispered, pushing a soft strand of his brown hair out of his cute face. He looked up at me and smiled reaching his tiny hands up towards my face. I giggled, quickly pecking his forehead.

“Lo, Preston.” James softly, smiling widely. “M’ yer Uncle James.” He moved his hand towards him and Preston grabbed one of his fingers wrapping his small palm around it. We both started to laugh as gibberish started to tumble from his mouth.

“Yo, Meginatior!” Ruth said walking to my side. “I’m going to head home and change for that Party, then come back for you.” She started twirling the car keys around her fingers. I nodded and gave her a quick hug before she ran off to our car.

“Can I ‘old ‘im?” James asked looking up from Preston but not pulling his hand away from him. I smiled and nodded happily. I shifted him in my arms then passed him off into James. His smiled glowed as he held him. It was weird to see him hold a baby, but I’m sure it was strange to see anyone of the AA guy’s hold a baby.

“Come on; let’s take him to a few more houses.” I said pulling him down the street. We walked to each house showing off Preston’s cute adorable dinosaur costume and talked, catching up. James continued to hold Preston; he didn’t seem to want to give him up. It warmed my heart to know at one of them would care about him.

“Yeh been workin’?” He asked as we stopped at a big house at the end of the 3rd street we had stopped at. It was starting to get cold and darker.

I nodded digging through Preston’s diaper bag for his blanket, then taking Preston from his arms and wrapping him in it. “I work at a kids store; it provides me with free babysitting.”

“Yeh like it there?” He asked as we continued on walking down the street. Little kids ran around us giggling, as they rushed to the next house for more candy.

I smiled, “I get to spend time with my adorable son.” I cuddled him closer. “Of course I do.”

He chuckled shoving his hands in his pockets. “That’s good then.” We grew silent. I watched the small children running around with their bags of candy. Our comfortable silence broke though as James had been tackled to the ground by an unknown body. I stopped looking down at them in shock.

“MOTHER FUCKER SAM!” James shouted hitting him and standing up. He kicked Sam in the stomach before wiping the dirt from his shirt.

“Are you ok?” I asked him. He nodded glaring down at Sam, who was on the ground laughing. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“That was fuckin’ great Sam!” Danny cheered as the rest of them walked up to us. They were all laughing still.

“Fuck yeah!” He yelled jumping up from the ground and running over towards Danny. They jumped and high fived each other; Ben and Myca laughed at their drunken stupidity holding Danny’s dog Luci who was dressed as a hot dog on a leash and Cam standing behind them looking bored.

“Hey, watch your mouths!” I snapped without thinking. “There’s a child!” I glared as they all stood looking at me wide eyed. Danny’s mouth actually hung open slightly.

“Sorry.” James mumbled apologizing for himself. I nodded slightly and started to rock Preston gently to keep him from crying.

“Megan?” Danny questioned sounding extremely shocked.

I looked over at him and smiled slightly. “Daniel?”

He laughed. “It is yeh!” He clapped taking a few brisk steps before he was in front of me. He threw his arms around me pulling me into one of his tight hugs. Preston yelped from between us and I quickly pushed him away.

“Careful.” I pulled the blanket down from his face and looked at him. He frowned and I brushed his cheek softly before kissing his forehead. “It’s alright baby.” I cooed. “He’s drunk, he didn’t mean to try and squishish you.” I kissed his forehead again.

“Oi, S’ that a baby?” Ben said shocked. I bite my lip as I blushed from all the sudden attention; I looked away from them and hid behind my hair.

“Oly, fuck!” Sam said in awe. “Se’s got a bloody kid!”

“AWW!” Myca walked to my sided and smiled down at Preston. “Can I ‘old ‘im?” I nodded slightly and handed him over to her waiting arms. She awed staring at him adoringly. He had the power to do that with all of them. The boys surrounded Myca, staring down at him with such curiosity.

“Wha’s ‘is name?” It shocked me to hear Cam’s voice. My heart skipped a beat at the sound.

“P-Preston.” I managed to spit out.

“That such a cute name!” Myca gushed. “It fit’s ‘im! Cute name fer an adorable baby!”
I nodded. “Yep.”

“E’ looks just like Cam.” James said from beside me, I looked up at him. His stare was glued to Cam. Cam looked in his direction of James; he opened his mouth to say something but slowly closed it. I sighed and shook my head.

“Aww!” Myca cooed, “Baby Preston’s tired!” She rocked him gently in her arms.

“Is Preston, sleepy?” I said in a baby voice, looking down at him in Myca’s arms. “Are you ready to go home?” I giggled as I saw him yawn and his brown eyes start to droop. Myca laid him back in my arms and held him tightly against my chest with one arm. I pulled out my phone with my second hand.

“Yeh gonna leave?” Ben said disappointed.

I nodded looking over at him. “I need to take him home so I can put him to bed.” I started to dial Ruth’s number.

“But we just got to say Lo to yeh!” Sam whined.

“Tell yer mate, that I’ll take yeh.” James offered, “Se’ can go to ‘er party.”

I frowned and looked up at him, “You don’t have to do that. Ruth will come and get me.” He shook his head and I sighed knowing it was rather pointless to argue. I finished dialing Ruth’s number before putting my phone to my ear. I walked away from them to talk to her quietly. It rang twice before she picked up.

“Hey!” She said cheerfully. “I didn’t forget you, yah know.”

I laughed lightly. “I know you couldn’t. Since I pay most rent.”

She laughed. “Whatever, I’m walking out of the house. I’ll be there soon.” I heard her slam the front door for emphasis.

“You don’t need too. James has offered to drive me back home, so you can go to your party.” I started to shift from foot to foot. The wind blew a bit harder and I held the phone between my ear and shoulder as I fixed the blanket around Preston.

She stayed silent for a second. “Are you sure? Because it’s no trouble for me.”

“Yeah, it’s fine.” I sighed patting Preston’s back slightly. “You have a great time and be safe.”

“I will see you tomorrow.” She said before we hung up.

Slipping my phone back into my pocket, I walked back over to the group. Ben, James, and Cam all talking a ways from the rest, James looked unsure and Cam had a seriously pleading look on his. I frowned slightly and laid Preston on my chest, so his head was buried in my neck; my hand supporting his back as I rubbed it softly.

Sam looked over to me and smiled lazily. “Yeh look good as a mum.” He complimented.
I laughed and shook my head. “Thanks, Sam.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, hugging me slightly.

“We’ve all missed yeh.” He whispered in my ear.

I patted his back with my free arm and my eyes go a little teary. “I’ve missed you guys too.” He pulled back smiling. I returned it and wiped my eyes.

“We’re goin’ to start ‘angin’ out ‘gain.” Myca said holding Danny’s hand.

I smiled and nodded. “When my free time is available.” I promised. She grinned brightly, cuddling into Danny’s side a bit more.

James, Ben, and Cam walked back to the group and James looked a bit upset. Ben walked to my side and laid his arm over my shoulders. “We’ve got to be goin’, an’ so do yeh, but m’ not lettin’ yeh leave us, til yeh promise yeh goin’ to start talk’ to us ‘gain.” He said seriously, squeezing my shoulders.

I laughed slightly, “Fine by me.” He smiled and kissed my temple.

“That a girl.” He grinned, droppin’ his arm. “Meh number’s the same, if yeh still ‘ave it.”

“So’s mine.”

Ben frowned and looked over at Cam. He looked rather upset. “That, right?” I shifted uncomfortably, feeling like I shouldn’t have said anything.

“Right….” James said tryin’ to fix the air. He rubbed the back of his neck, clearing this throat, “Um, so uh Megan, Cam’s gonna take yeh ‘ome.”

“WHAT?” My eyes widened as my head pop up.

He looked apologetic. “Sorry, Megs. ‘Onest, but Ben’s just informed meh tha’ I am need fer somethin’.” I opened my mouth to say something but he interrupted me. “I wouldn’t be leavin’ yeh if it we’re important. Swear it.” He hugged me and kissed my forehead. “Everythin’ will be o’reight.” He whispered in to me. I nodded slowly, afraid. “Text meh when yeh get ‘ome.”

“Ok.” I whispered.

Everyone took turns hugging me and saying bye to Preston. Each promising me to make plans for us to hang out and meet Preston better, before walking off in the opposite direction they had come.

Cam kept his hands in his pockets. “My car’s this way.” He motioned his head in the direction of his parked car.

I nodded my head, not looking at him. My heart was going a million miles a minute; the air was blowing his sent directly into my face, causing my chest to ache. I held Preston tightly to me, trying to keep calm. I followed behind him as he walked towards his car.

Once we got to his car, I felt my chest get tight as I opened the back door; I placed the candy bag and diaper bag in the seat, before climbing in with Preston still asleep on my chest.

“Yeh can sit up front if yeh want.” He offered, standing by the door. I shook my head, still avoid his gaze. He frowned, “Yeh sure?”

I nodded, buckling myself in. “It’s safer in the back for Preston.” I shifted him in my arms.

“O’reight then.” He closed my door gently before climbing into the front and starting up the car. He turned off the radio quickly then started playing with the air. Warm air blew down on the two of us and Cam looked through the rearview. “S’ that good?”

“Yeah,” I nodded adjusting the blanket around him. “Thanks.”

“Right,” He mumbled as he pulled away from the curb. “Which way?”

“At the stop take a Left.” I mumbled. The rest of the drive was nearly silent, other than me give him the directions. All the while my chest felt like the weight of the air was coming down and crushing me. And each time we were in silence I swear I could feel him sneaking glances at Preston.

“Ow’ old is ‘e?” He finally asked as we pulled up onto my street.

“A month.” I mumbled, He nodded his head and pulled up to my address. He quickly turned off the car and go out. He opened my door and I sat still, looking between Preston in my arms and the bags.

“Yeh want meh to ‘elp yeh.” Cam asked.

My heart skipped a beat and I looked over at him. “S-Sure.” I bite my lip. “Could you take him?”

He smiled a bit and my insides grew warm. “Yeah.” He held out his arms and I gently placed Preston in his arms, trying not to wake him.

“Mind his head.” I whispered, attempting to ignore the shocks that rushed through me when we touched. I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed the bags and slipped out of the back. I closed the door with my foot and walked towards the front door Cam right behind me.

I quickly unlocked the front door and walked in, he stepped in behind me and I closed the door. I walked over to the couch and dropped the diaper bag and candy on it.

“Where’s ‘is room?” Cam asked quietly. I looked over at him and became momentarily silenced. Cam had his eyes locked on Preston. He held him so perfectly, it looked so right. “Megan?” He slowly looked up.

I shook my head slightly, “First door on the right.” I pointed to the hall where the rooms were. He started down the hall and I pulled my phone out of my pocket sending James his text before tossing it onto the couch. My hands shook slightly as I rubbed my face, sighing and sliding them through my hair, tugging my roots.

I walked down the hall slowly, crossing my arms over my chest and nibbling on my bottom lip. I stood outside Preston’s door and watched silently. Cam was standing in front of the crib Preston still in his arms. He was just looking down at him, a saddened look on his face.

“James was right.” He said, laying Preston down. “E’ looks like meh.”

I frowned and dropped my arms to my sides. “I know.” He pulled the blanket over him before turning to towards me. He leaned against the crib gently starring straight at me.

“Did you ever…?”

I shook my head as tears filled my eyes. “Never.” My voice shook.

He sighed and rubbed his face. “I fucked up.”

“Yah think?” I hadn’t meant it to sound as sarcastic and bitter as it did, but I got angry. “Why would you ever think I would sleep with that creep let alone anyone else?”

He looked at me, his eyes filled with guilt. “I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulders slightly. I bit my cheek and looked away from him. My tears slowly fell and my chest felt like it was slowly splitting down the middle.

“Megan.” His fingers slid over my skin. “M’ so sorry.” His breath, brushed over my skin. I trembled; he tilted my head back and kissed me full on the lips. He wrapped his arms around me, making me melt against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck tangling my fingers into his hair. Too soon he pulled back laying his forehead on mine. “I still love yeh, Megan.” His brushed away a tear with this thumb.

“I still love you too, Cameron.” I whispered.

He pecked my lips and wrapped both his arms around my waist. “M’ sorry I wasn’t there fer yeh an’ Preston.” He whispered. “But I’m gonna be ‘ere fer yeh now. M’ goin’ to make up fer leavin’ yeh an’ not believe when yeh told meh. M’ goin’ to be the best father ever.” He looked directly into my eyes, making my chest swell with so much joy.

I kissed him fully on the lips and held onto him tightly. He pressed me against the wall, kissing me back with just as much power. My heart started to beat faster and faster as we kissed, till I was light headed for the loss of air.

“I love you.” I gasped as I pulled away.

He pressed his forehead to mine. “I love yeh too.” He said his breathing hard. “An’ I always will.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
this took longer then it should have to post. >.<
I'm seriously sorry about the wait Megan, I've had this done for like 2 weeks but I haven't had the time to post it. :(
but i hope you like it. :)