The Change

Slumber Party

-Jen's POV-

"Oh my god did you guys here the news? Syn has a girlfriend!"

I just rolled my eyes as one of my fellow employees Neka started shit about Brian having a girlfriend and how she was so much better for him. It had been two weeks since my first date with Brian and no one at work knew about us yet.

"She's probably just some whore who's only with him for his money. Syn needs a real woman in his life. Someone who can completely satisfy him. Someone like.. me." Neka grinned.

"Please Neka. There is nothing about you that is real. Especially those." Brooke said pointing to Neka's chest.

The blonde rolled her eyes. "You're just jealous because you don't look as good as me. Syn will come to his senses and when he does I'll be waiting. Michelle couldn't make him happy and neither can his new slut. He won't be satisfied until he's with me."

Everyone was sick of listening to Neka and she quickly shut up when Brian stepped out of his office.

"Jen can I see you in my office please?"

"Sure." I got to my feet and made my way into his office shutting the door behind me.

"Lock the door."

I did as told before making my way over to him and did my best not to squeal when he pulled me down onto his lap.

"Hi." I said as I tucked some of my hair behind my ear and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hi." He smirked pressing his lips against mine. "You looked stressed. Everything okay?"

"Yeah except Neka won't shut her mouth."

He rolled his eyes. "She never shuts her mouth. I heard what she was saying. Don't let her get to you. She's just jealous."

"I know." I said resting my head against his. "So what's up?"

He shrugged and rest his hands on my hips. "Nothing. I just wanted to see you."

I smiled. "I'm certainly not going to complain about that."

"I didn't think you would." He kissed me softly. "So what time should I come over tonight?"

"No later than five. That way we can feed the kids, bathe them, then watch the movie."

I had just got the basement finished the week before and the twins had been hounding me about having a slumber party in the basement. They were excited about sleeping on the floor and getting to eat nothing but junk while we watched a movie together. Brian was bringing the food and the twins had somehow asked him if he'd stay the night. They just adored him and vice versa. He agreed to stay and he seemed pretty excited about it.

"Alright. Just write down what everyone wants and I'll pick everything up."

Nodding I grabbed a pen and wrote everything done on a pad of paper that was lying on his desk. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning as he left soft kisses on the back of my neck.

"You like that Miss Squirmy?" Brian chuckled against my neck. "Okay I'll stop.. for now." He sat back and I quickly finished what I was doing and set the pen down.

"I probably should get back to work."

"Yeah I guess." Brian pulled me against him and kissed me deeply. "I'll see you in a few hours."

I smiled as I kissed him back and got up before we ended up in a heavy make out session. I made my way back to my desk and got back to work with a huge smile on my face.

------


Tyler and Hannah had been craving pizza so Brian picked up a large pepperoni pizza for them to share while he got us Chinese. After we ate I gave the twins a quick bath before we all changed into our pajamas and head into the basement. The twins sleeping bags and pillows were set up on the floor in front of the tv and they were excited to watch the movie. One of my personal favorites and one they had never seen before.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Brian and I were curled up on the couch with me laying in between his legs. His arms were wrapped around my waist with my head resting against his chest.

You had plenty of money in 1922..

"You should put on a dress like that and sing to me." Brian whispered in my ear as I was singing along with the movie. I instantly blushed and stopped singing.

"No way. I'd never be able to do that."

"Which part? Wear a dress like that or sing?"

"Both."

"Oh come on. You have a beautiful voice."

I shook my head. "I'm more of a behind the scene's kind of girl. I don't like to be the center of attention."

"Well you're the center of my attention." He said giving me a squeeze.

"I am?" I asked with a smile.

He nodded. "Yes and I'd really like to hear you sing sometime. You won't know I'm not going to judge you." He said kissing my cheek.

"I know I'm just.." I sighed. "I'm just scared."

"Why are you scared baby? I won't bite. Unless you want me to."

"I've always been afraid of singing in front of people."

"Well if it helps just picture me in my underwear and if that doesn't work I can just strip down to my underwear."

I wasn't sure if he was serious or not but I know my face was red. Just the thought of Brian in nothing but his underwear.. holy god..

He chuckled softly and kissed my cheek before Tyler announced he had to use the bathroom. I paused the movie so we could all go and stretch our legs. I also re-filled everyone's drinks and snack bowls. Everyone had popcorn but the other snacks were of their choice. Tyler had M&M's, Hannah had Gummi Bears, Brian had Milk Duds, and I had Snow Caps. We also had a variety of chips with me going straight for the Cool Ranch Doritos.

After we all had what we needed we settled back into our spots and I started the movie back up.

------


Hannah and Tyler had fallen asleep just before the movie ended so Brian and I cleaned up as quietly as possible. The basement was huge and had several different rooms so we decided to sleep in another room.

Brian wasted no time pulling me into his arms and pressing his lips against mine. This was the first time we would be sleeping by each other and I was a bit nervous. I'd had boyfriends before but we never shared a bed or in this case an air mattress.

"So what are you doing for the holidays?" Brian asked a few minutes after our mini make out sessions ended. My leg was drapped over his while his hand rested comfortably on my waist.

"I'm not sure yet." I said with a frown. I hadn't really thought about it. Halloween had just passed which I had taken the kids trick or treating. They had a blast and received a ton of candy.

"Well.." Brian popped himself up on his elbow and looked down at me. "..you're more than welcome to spend Thanksgiving with me. I'm just going over to my Dad's and I'm sure my family would love to meet you."

"I don't want to be a burden on anyone."

"You won't be." He said caressing my cheek with his other hand. "Suzy goes all out anyway and we have a shit load of left overs. I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just think about it okay and if you don't want to we can always have our own Thanksgiving."

I raised an eyebrow. "Our our Thanksgiving?"

He nodded with a smiled. "Yep. I'd offer to help you cook but I don't think you'd be too happy if I burned down the kitchen."

I chuckled softly. "No I wouldn't but.. I can't ask you to do that. You should spend it with your family. I'll figure something out."

Brian shook his head and laid back down. "Okay talk to me. What's bothering you?"

I sighed and rested my head on his chest. "This is my first Thanksgiving without.." I trailed off unable to finish my sentence. Brian wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have asked."

"No. I'm glad you did it's just.. the holiday's are going to be hard on us. I think this year it would be best if I just spend it with Tyler and Hannah. Get us all adjusted and what not."

He nodded. "I understand and I'll stop by once I get home. We can have leftovers together."

I smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Brian and I talked for a little while longer before I found myself starting to drifting off. I felt Brian kiss my head once last time before I fell into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we had our first snowfall Friday morning. It wasn't a lot but I am so not ready for winter. This season is my least favorite for so many reasons and I wish I could just skip over it but I can't.

Anyway lol should Jen have accepted Brian's invitation? Will she change her mind? Will the twins change her mind for her?

Comment and Subscribe..

Jen - Work
Jen & Brian - Pajamas
Tyler & Hannah
Basement