My Angel.

Caffeine Rush

Gerard’s POV

I awoke to see Frank’s face peering down at me, one elbow propped on my chest. He smiled when he saw me open my eyes.

‘Mornin’ sexy head’ he grinned and kissed my cheek.

‘Hey Frankie,’ I said groggily, ‘What’s the time?’

He lifted my arm and waved my wrist in front of my face.

‘You’re the one with the watch!’ he giggled, before letting go of my arm and letting it fall harshly to my stomach. I looked down. It was five past two.

‘Fucksake Frankie why didn’t you wake me up?’ I grabbed his head and brought it up to my face, ‘You idiot.’ I kissed him quickly.

‘Because,’ he pouted, ‘You look pretty when you sleep. Anyway, I was at Starbucks. Look I got you some.’ He jumped up and tripped over to the desk, then turned round with two green and white cardboard cups.

See I do love you!’ he said triumphantly

‘Okay,’ I sighed, ‘I forgive you. Now get over here, I’ve been craving you since I woke up.’ I winked sleazily.

‘Uhh, you talking to me or the coffee?’ He asked.

I chuckled ‘Well… both.’

He giggled again and walked over to the bed.

‘So, you want the coffee huh?’

‘Yesss,’ I replied

‘Well, what will you do to get it?’ He teased, holding the cup out of reach.

‘Not in the mood Frank,’ I half whined half warned, ‘I want coffee.’

‘Ahh okay then,’ he pretended to think about it, ‘okay then, I will give you the coffee. But it’s only because I am a lovely human being.’

He lowered his hand and gave me the coffee. I took it and gulped it back gratefully.

‘Thank you Frankie. Now, I think it’s time for me to do something for you,’ I stated when finishing the coffee. He looked at me questioningly.

‘But it would involve the removal of your coffee… and your clothes.’ He widened his eyes and instantly started undressing. I laughed at his eagerness.

He quickly pulled off his hoodie and t-shirt and tossed them on the floor. I pulled him down to me so our lips collided with more hunger than I had ever given a coffee cup. Soon enough, his tongue slipped into my mouth and a battle for dominance began.

As soon as I won, I knitted my hands in his hair as he ran his up and down my sides. I shivered at his gentle touch, something that’s never happened to me before. He was stroking my sides with only his fingertips, and I decided it was time to take it a little further. I pulled away from the kiss to grab my thighs, opening them and wrapping them around my waist so he was straddling me. I unbuckled his belt and tossed it to the side. I then unbuttoned and unzipped his very tight jeans so he was left in just his boxers.

‘Now we’re even,’ I whispered, rolling us over so I was on top.

‘Not for long.’ He ripped my boxers off me, revealing my very hard length. He stared at me.

I laughed, ‘My face is up here Frankie.’

He whipped his head up, gulping, ‘I-um-yeah. I’m sorry.’

‘It’s okay Frank. I don’t blame you for staring. But now it’s unfair. So we’re gunna have to get these,’ I tugged at his boxers, ‘off.’

I pulled them down in a quick motion. I let my gaze travel downwards – ‘Little Frankie’ wasn’t so little after all. He noticed me staring and blushed furiously.

I moved my gaze back up to his face, ‘Oh, you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about,’ I reassured.

I bucked my hips up to collide with his crotch, and he moaned loudly, collapsing on my chest whilst kissing me furiously.

I continued to thrust towards him, faster and faster, building up the friction until it was almost unbearable, then, just as his moans got even louder, I flipped us back over so he was lying underneath me, then proceeded to duck my head under the cover and kissed my way down his stomach and along his happy trail. I grabbed his length with one hand and pumped the base, and when I thought he had reached his full size, I put my mouth around his slit.

He shouted out in shock and pleasure, then got back to moaning like there was no tomorrow as I simultaneously pumped his base and sucked his tip.

I let go of him and put my hands on his hips, to stop him from bucking up, and took him further into my mouth, swirling my tongue around him in ways even I didn’t know I could do. I licked from his tip all the way down to his base and back again, and when he started moaning about me teasing him, I deep throated him suddenly, fighting the urge to gag. I felt his tip touch the back of my throat and sucked hard on his base, resulting in more screaming than moaning from the top of the bed.

‘Gee – UHH! OH! I’M… SO… FUCKING – AAAH – CLOOOOOSE!’ He shouted out. I sucked one last time and he came deep in my mouth, screaming ‘GERARRRRRRRRD!’

I smiled and swallowed his load, coming up to suck on his tip again as he rode his orgasm out.

I moved back up to him and he kissed me.

‘Wow… that was… boy, am I glad I got you coffee.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Oof sorry 'bout it being such a long time since I updated, but I lost the book again (it was under my bed, again)
I'm coming to the end of stuff I have pre-written, so updates will probably be quicker from now on (:
xo