Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 9- Part 2

Robbie laughed and introduced himself again to my friends. He explained why he moved and how nothing really changed for him. He told them why he moved back: he missed everyone and was over what I had done. He wasn't against this town anymore and he wasn't really enjoying his time where he had lived. So he begged his mom to let his family move back to town and she agreed. He told them how I was his first friend here, like he was mine so long ago.

After he was done explaining everything, the girls seemed to approve of the new version of him.

"Oh that's so cool. Was there a SPECIFIC reason why you moved back? Maybe you missed someone in particular."

I nudged Maria's knee under the table again. She just couldn't keep her mouth shut!

"Owwww! Why do you keep doing that? Gosh, it's not funny!"

I gave her a look but she was still confused. I decided I'd have to explain it through text so I got out my phone and wrote out an explanation. I showed it to her and after reading it, she understood.

"Ohhhhhh! Sorry about that."

"Actually, yeah there was a more specific reason. I missed my old friends but I really missed my best friend. I remember thinking about the friendship we had and wondering if we would ever be friends again. I've never been that close with someone and I really missed you, Karissa. I'm done wondering and it's good to have you back as my friend. I don't know if things will ever be the same but I hope so."

Some of the girls were really happy for me and others were shocked. A few of them nudged me again. To think, he had thought of me too throughout the years. He had wondered what had become of me too? I always figured that he tried to forget what happened when we were little. It hurt him to think of what I'd done so he didn't bother thinking about me or this town. It's crazy to think he had been wondering for so long, just like me. Maybe he had developed feelings for me too? No, there was no way that could be possible. He would never like me like that, we were like brother and sister, that's just strange.

I sat there blushing for a few minutes before actually deciding upon what to say.

"To be honest, I've been wondering about you too. I always thought that you hated me and never wanted to think about this town and what I had done. To hear that you've wondered all this time, is crazy to me. I always thought it hurt you to think about what I had done, this town in general, and even me. If someone did that to me, I don't know how I would react. Maybe I would hate the person but we were BEST FRIENDS and I was so young. It was a silly mistake and you know how I wasn't the most logical thinker as a kid."

I stopped talking and shook my head in disbelief. Was this really happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
finished. And there you go, I hope you guys like it. I haven't been able to update as much with so much schoolwork but this week is vacation so I figured why not give you guys an update? Enjoy and feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading! :]