Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 3-Is This Love?

Okay. Back to reality. I blinked a few times and found myself staring at some furious people that were disappointed in me. I felt horrible for costing us that win but there was no way I could've pushed the curiousity away.

Lucky for me, some of my good friends on the team weren't mad at me. Good, I hadn't disappointed everyone with that stupid move. I looked around and noticed the other team holding up the person responsible for their win and cheering. That could have been me if it weren't for Robbie costing me my final spike. Stupid, idiotic, silly boy.

How many times did this have to happen before I'd do something I'll regret forever? How long will this go on?

♥ ♥ ♥

Oh my God! That was amazing and crazy fun! Other than the whole volleyball mistake, I had one awesome time at the beach. We played a few more volleyball games after the first and we won thanks to me! I'm back in the game.

Unfortunately, I was back home sitting on my bed watching T.V. But I wasn't really watching it. It was more like staring at it while I thought about him again.

You probably think I'm crazy for thinking about him again but if this happened to you, you'd think about him a lot too. Trust me on that one!

I realized one thing when I thought about him this time.
I love him and I always have. But since he moved away, I grew to love and miss him more than any human could imagine.

I also noticed that I started to think about him more once he moved away and we stopped talking. My thoughts about him became more constant once he left town.

I remember how hard it was to face the pain and truth that he really was gone from my life. I refused to believe it for the longest time but after a while I just dealt with it. I sometimes pushed the pain down but a lot of the times I let it out. It got hard at times but it became more bare able as time went on.

It amazed me that he really moved after what had happened. One silly mistake and he was gone for who knows how long. And the worst part is that it's completely and totally 100 percent my fault.

The guilt was hard to deal with too but dealing with the pain was much harder and unbearable. I've always been ashamed of what I'd done to make him leave but I know I can't change that and life must go on.

Well, I guess everything happens for a reason and what's meant to be, will find its way.

I guess this just wasn't one of those things. . . . .