Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 7-Old Friends

The teacher went through attendance and once she said Robbie’s first and last name, I knew it was him. We turned around and smiled at each other, shocked yet so happy.

“Oh my gosh, it really is you! I can’t believe this is happening!” I said, in utter disbelief.

“Of all the people to bump into, you’re the fiurst. Why doesn’t this surprise me? I was your first friend after all.” he said, smiling uncontrollably.

“So you’re not mad anymore? You forgive me? What I did was horrible, I’m so sorry!”

“Oh stop Karissa! It’s been 8 years, of course I forgive you! You were a kid and it was a mistake! It was so long ago I can’t hold a grudge!” he reassured me.

“Thank you so much for forgiving me! I felt so bad about what I did, destroying your house just because I was mad at you. I was a kid, I didn’t think about consequences. I’ve learned from that, I promise!”

“I know, I remember. It’s no big deal, really. I believe you! You didn’t know any better. My whole family forgives you, too.”

Our English teacher interrupted us by telling everyone to quiet down.

I couldn’t help but have the biggest grin on my face, knowing things were back to normal. I’d wondered for so long how I affected him. Just to find out it was no big deal.

It’s good to have my old friend back and not have to wonder anymore. My only wonder was if he has feelings, too. Only time will tell! ♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this one is kind of short, I wrote it on my iPod and really wanted to have them reunite quickly. More chapters coming soon, maybe a few more this weekend :]