Status: In Progress

Here We Go Again

Chapter 9 Part 1

The day passed by quickly and before I knew it, it was lunchtime. I was really excited to re-introduce everyone to Robbie and see what they thought of the changed version of him.

I got to lunch and sat at my usual table. I don't like school lunches so I brought out my brown paper bag from my backpack and unloaded the contents. A ham and cheese sandwich, a brownie, and a strawberry gatorade. I sat at the table for a few minutes by myself while my friends got lunch. After a few minutes, everyone sat down at the table. Robbie was the last one to arrive at the table. All my friends looked at him with curious and confused looks on their faces.

"Who is this guy? Do I know you somehow?" asked Ann

"He must be the new kid everyone's talking about. It's Robbie, right?" said Katie, slowly catching on.

"How do you know the new kid Karissa?" asked Maria

"Well, do you guys remember my best friend Robbie from when we were little?"

The girls nodded in agreement.

"This is him. His family moved back to town and we caught up in our English class."

Some of the girls smiled at this revelation, others looked confused still, some of them started nudging me because they know how I've felt ever since he left.

"Ohhh! This is the Robbie that moved away so long ago. It's good to have you back!" said Katie

"That explains a lot, me and Kassie weren't friends until a few years ago so it makes sense that I don't recognize you. But it's nice to meet you. Kassie talks a lot about you, how much she missed you and wondered what happened with you over the years." Maria blurted out.

I nudged her knee under the table, trying to make her realize she was telling a little too much.

Robbie laughed and introduced himself again to my friends. He explained why he moved and how nothing really changed for him. He told them why he moved back: he missed everyone and was over what I had done. He wasn't against this town anymore and he wasn't
♠ ♠ ♠
not done yet :P