Status: you can read anyware really

20 Minutes In Heaven (Info) Any Anime Charecter

20 Minutes In Heaven Mature For Ataltischan

“Damn you.”
“I was damned when I was made. Now cut this fucking shit off, and do your job.” You are in this little group of homunculi and your always getting kicked around by Greed. Like seriously, he thinks your job is for you to let him fuck you all day. It happened once, and never again will you allow it. You rember everything that happened and you are still traumatized by it. All he has is lust, no love. Your not one of his little sluts. You always knew you were going to be alone, from the very start. Even the person you were reincarnated from was lonely. And why? Because you developed a little to fast for someone for your age. You had different taste. You were prettier than others. So you are left alone. Sounds stupid right? Its also because of what you did to others. You weren’t exactly nice and could beat up anyone you wanted to , you die, get reincarnated, join this little posy by force, and all the sudden your weak again. Again. Maybe you should just give up and let him do as he pleases. “Fuck this shit. Your not going to cooperate today. Oh by the way, there is a party at Gin’s place from the bleach world, your invited.”
“Whatever.” He just left you. Probably to get one of his sluts to fuck him. You left to your apartment that you share with your friend. The only one you have on this earth, Envy. As much as you love him, and want to date him, your to afraid to. You don’t want to be all alone. Some company is alright. And if you two did date, and broke up it would kill you cause you cant be friends anymore. You decided to take a really long bath.
>>>>>>Party Time<<<<<<
Your bath was up so you slipped on a kimono but your hair in a pony tail and started on your way to the party. You noticed that you haven’t seen Envy all day. That was strange. When you got to the party you got a few hello’s but still no Envy.
>>>>>>Later That Evening<<<<<<
Gin Suddenly said “We’re playing 20 minutes In heaven everybody, boys come here and put something in the bag.” Most of the guys had grins, with their perverted minds, and some girls were blushing thinking about what boy they wanted and what they were going to do. Gin looked around for his first victim, “_______!” He walked up to you and stuck the bag in your face. Wanting to get this over with you stuck your hand in. you pulled out a lock of blonde hair. (Weird I know but he is weird isn’t he?) “Who put this in the bag?!”
“I did.” and out came Envy in his true form. This was the first time you saw him all day. Also the first time in his true form. You think that one looks much better than the green head one. You ran into the closet, and a minute later he joined you. Before you could say anything Envy was smothering you in kisses. When you could finally breath you said “wow.”
“I’ll say. I’m sorry I did that _____, its just that I really like you and stuff, and I’ve been really lonely lately so, I thought now would be an acceptable time.”
“Well… I like you too its just I don’t trust people after what happened.”
“What happened?” you took about 5 minutes explaining what Greed did to you. “Welllll….. I can help you forget him.” He smirked wildly at you. And doused you in kisses. 10 minutes later Gin came and opened the door slight ly but saw that you 2 were to busy to be bothered and had to move the game to a different room because of the noise you 2 were making.
>>>>>>What Happened In The Closet No One’s POV<<<<<<
_________ moaned softly before Envy pulled away from the passionate kiss with their salvias hanging between their lips. Soon he kissed the corner of her mouth and trailed his kisses towards her ear so he can nibble her earlobe. She moaned softly as he nibbled it and trailed his kisses down to her neck.
He searched her neck with a motion of a plan landing on the road, that’s how his kisses felt like. _________ moaned loudly when he found her weak spot and she felt him smirk against her skin. She gasped sharply when he bite and sucked it. She arched her back in pleasure and pressed her chest against his, earning a small grunt from him as he felt his blood boiling underneath his skin. He was having a hard time not to ravage her quickly but he wanted to take his time with her. He didn’t want her to take him the wrong way, like what Greed usually is. By the thought of that Envy groaned as he pulled away from her neck and she wondered why he stopped all of a Envy. Before she could ask him her lips were deeply crashed by Envy and he was kissing her roughly. She muffled in his mouth in surprise with her eyes widened but soon she closed her eyes as she tried to kiss back equally.
She felt his hands grabbed the edge of the large dark blue shirt that is really Envy’s until he shred it open so the buttons were flying everywhere thus exposing _________’s bare chest. She gasped surprisingly against his lips and he suddenly pulled away from the kiss and immediately got to the level of her breasts.
She gasped and moaned loudly as she leaned her head back as Envy was sucking her left nipple while his hand was kneading her other breast. She gasped, hiss through her teeth and moaned as she shook her head on the pillows.
“A-Ah, Envy…pl-please…stop!” she cried out as she shut her eyes tightly as the memory of the rape was going through her mind since Envy was doing very similar to what Greed did to her. He immediately froze from his spot when he heard her plea.
Envy pulled himself away from her skin to see her lips trembling and small tears were escaping from her eyes. Envy cupped her face with his hands and she slightly opened her eyes. “I-I’m…I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you” apologized Envy as he wiped the tears away with his thumb.
_________’s heart beat faster since it’s quite rare for Envy to apologize. _________ softened her eyes at him and brought her hand up to caress the side of his face. “It’s all right, I want you to make me forget about it but it’s…” she didn’t need to finish her sentence so Envy just leaned forward and kissed her lips warmly. Envy knew what Greed to her, not every little thing that happened, but still most of it. He wanted her to forget about it, for her to be his, and his alone. Even if that meant leaving. _________ kissed back warmly as well and wrapped an around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Suddenly they changed positions so _________ was on top and Envy was below. _________ pulled away from the kiss and Envy said “Why don’t you take over”
_________ started to blush since she had never gone on top before, let alone control over during sex. She stuttered “Um…I-I…”
Envy smirked widely as he saw her nervous, he actually thought it was cute. Envy cupped her chin and make her to look at him in the eye. “Just do what you think is natural” before she could reply he covered her lips with his own.
_________s eyes closed as she kissed back and she started to feel his masculine brick-like chest with her hands delicately until she reached the band of his pants and hooked a finger. Envy groaned softly before he pulled away and grunted at her “Don’t tease me, _________…Don’t make me rape you” he warned her. Not seriously but playfully. She was teasing him insanely. _________ smiled softly then dug her hand inside his pants and grabbed his throbbing member. Envy gasped sharply when he felt her pumping him and he started to pant heavily as he leaned his head back on the pillow while hissing through his teeth.
“F-Fuck…!” he groaned as he closed his eyes to engulf the feeling bubbling in his stomach that is ready to explode. _________ pulled his throbbing member out so it would be easier and she used both of her hands since he was quite big and her hands were starting to feel tired but she couldn’t stop. Finally Envy groaned loudly “Oh fu-fuck!!” as he slightly arched his back.
He released his semen into the air and most of them landed on _________’s lower stomach and thigh. She stopped pumping his member and she pulled her hands away as they were covered by his thick semen. Envy panted heavily with a wide grin on his face. _________ being curious as she looked at the thick semen in her hands, she licked them off. She never gave anyone a blow job before, only when she was forced to she did.
Envy opened his eyes and saw _________ licking off his thick semen off her hands, the sight turned him on and he immediately felt energized. “_________…?” asked Envy with a sly grin, she glanced at him before she started to blush.
“I-I never…”
Envy sat up and cupped her chin. She looked into his eyes as he said “You don’t have to give me a blow job if you don’t want to” he reassured her but her blush deepened.
“…but I want to try”
Envy gulped and it was his turn to blush “Um…” he was quite speechless. _________ smiled softly at him and pushed her black hair to the side then bent over so her face was the same level as his throbbing and slightly twitching member.
Envy stabled himself while sitting up as he watched _________ looking at the throbbing member curiously then he gasped softly when he felt her hot tongue licked over the pre-cum from the tip. She found the tasting quite strange yet delicious. She continued to lick the pre-cum with small licks but it was driving Envy insane. Envy dropped down on the bed from his sitting position and started to pant heavily as she took the head of his member in her hot wet mouth, sucking it softly.
Envy gasped sharply when she tried to deep throat him and she started to bob her head slowly while rubbing the rest with her hands since he’s still too big to fit entirely in her mouth. Suddenly she was forced to pull herself out of Envy’s member and she was pushed on the bed roughly. She yelped in surprise but soon she felt her clothes being shredded off by an eager Envy and he also threw his own clothes to the floor so they were both nude.
_________ stared wide eyed at Envy in surprise and she was trembling underneath him. He immediately froze when he felt her trembled underneath him so he looked at her in the eye and his eyes soon realized and his lust was tamed. His eyes softened and he brought his hand up to caress her cheek softly with the back of his fingers.
“_________…?”
_______ diverted her eyes from him “I-I…it’s still in my tu-!!” her lips were muffled by Envy and she yelped in surprise. Envy pulled away from the quick kiss and said.
“Don’t think of that retard. Think of me…” he pressed his lips softly on hers “as I think of you” he kissed her one more time “I’m going to make you mine” her heart skipped a beat as he pressed his forehead against hers with a soft smile “And only mine”
Her heart skipped a beat again and her eyes widened in surprise. She could already feel her memory with Greed fading away and it was replaced by Envy. She smiled at him before she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought her lips against his.
Envy spread _______’s legs without breaking away from the kiss and she relaxed as much as possible since she knew what was coming but Envy wanted to tease her a bit. Envy pressed the crown of his member against her wet lips that were inviting him but he didn’t enter her, just touching. He felt her twitched uncontrollably as he continued to do so and sometimes slightly entered the crown inside of her but it wasn’t really enough.
_______ pulled away from the kiss and groaned at Envy “S-Stop teasing me!” Envy smirked at her before pecking her lips softly.
“Patients, babe, patients”
_______ growled at him with a small glare and she tightened his hold around his neck so it brought him closer to her “Don’t make me fucking hurt you…” she threatened him.
“Hmm…” he nuzzled his nose against hers “I like it fucking rough…”
She let out a small laugh “Of course you do…”
Envy smirked with a small laugh then brought her closer to him by wrapping an arm around her shoulders and the other bringing her leg up to hook them around his waist. She slightly gulped then buried her face in his shoulder and pulled an arm from his neck and hooked it underneath his arm with her hand resting on one of his shoulder blades. Envy closed his eyes for a moment and take a breather before he finally pushed himself inside of her.
He heard her gasp and trembled then he pushed much deeper inside of her until he was fully in with his hips grinding against hers. She gasped and panted while resting her head on the pillows. Envy kissed nearly everywhere on her face to ease her discomfort. _______ smiled at his concern and moved her head quickly to capture his lips as he was going to kiss her nose.
Envy’s eyes opened when he felt her lips against his but soon closed them as he kissed her back slowly with affection. Then he started to move inside of her and she gasped and moan against his lips. They’re lips were touching but they were gasping and moaning against each other’s lips as they were moving as one.
_______ clawed his back as she moved with him to make it more pleasurable for both of them as her hand was squeezing onto the covers of the bed. Soon her hand was grasped by Envy’s with their fingers intertwine and Envy squeezes her hand every time he thrust inside of her. _______ let out shaky gasp and moans as she arched her back and leaned her head back.
His quickened his pace and her moans became louder as she felt herself at the edge to pure ecstasy. Envy groaned with sweat already running down from his brow and body but he wasn’t the only one. tightened her legs around his waist then suddenly switched positions so she was on top. They both panted heavily and _______ slowly sat up then blushed.
Envy smirked softly as he panted heavily with her then grasped her hips with his hands and she rested her hands on his broad shoulders. Envy lifted her hips and pushed her down on his member slowly. She moaned softly and she started to move with him as he was helping her. Soon he was groaning and hissing through his gritted teeth with his eyes closed.
_______ shuddered above him as she started to go faster with their skins smacking and the air being filled with the smell of sex. Her hair was getting damp from her heavy sweats and heavy bangs were bouncing off her forehead as she humped him. She was close to her peak again and moaned loudly to Envy “E-Envy!! I-I thin-ah!-I-I’m gonna-Ah!-cum!!”
Envy groaned as shot his head back and moved his hips up to meet her thrusts “F-Fuck!! I’m gonna lose it!!”
Soon he changed positions so _______ was lying on the bed and Envy was on top. They both panted heavily with sweat dripping down from every inch with their hair damped from their heavy sweats. _______ closed her eyes as she was catching her breath but soon she gasped and moan after Envy brought a leg on his shoulder and thrust inside of her hard and fast as she lied on her side.
_______ arched her breath as she gasp and moan with each thrust. She looked at Envy with heavy eyes and felt herself blush even more when he saw his expression as he thrusts inside of her. His hair was no more slicked back, it was all down, and his eyes shut tightly while hissing through gritted teeth and his cheeks crimson.
_______ brought her hand out to cup Envy’s right cheek and he immediately froze and opened his eyes. They both panted heavily then _______’s lips whimpered as the feeling was still going through her veins “En-Envy…”
Envy gulped then suddenly dropped her leg off his shoulder and leaned down to crash his lips onto hers with his body pressing tightly against hers. She moaned softly as he was playing with her tongue with his. He held her hand with his once again and wrapped his free around her waist tightly without breaking the kiss. Soon he started to thrust inside of her once again and she moaned loudly against his lips.
She wrapped her free arm around his neck and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. She moved her body with his in synced and they gasped against each other’s lips. They were really close so Envy pulled away from the heavy kiss and leaned his forehead against hers as he quickened his pace. _______‘s moans and gasps became faster and louder as she was going to explode.
Finally she reached her peak; she arched her back so her chest was pressing hard against his while shooting her head back while screaming Envy’s name “ENVY!!!” as her walls tightened around his thrusting member.
By the sound of her angelic scream of his name in ecstasy, he came as well with a loud groan “_______!!” He released his warm thick seeds deeply in her womb, filling her completely as their bodies shuddered. Envy’s body dropped on _______‘s and she huffed from the impact in surprise. She smiled the nonetheless with tired eyes and she cuddled her face in his shoulder as they both panted heavily. She played with his damp hair with her fingers as he was slowly catching his breath.
He slowly pushed himself off _______ as he trembled and looked down into _______‘s eyes with tired ones as well. He smiled softly and brought his hand up to push away her damp bangs from her face. They shared a small kiss before Envy pulled himself out of her who made both of them to moan and he lied beside her. She cuddled into his warm chest as she was listening to his rapid heartbeat and felt him wrapping his strong arms around her and a soft kiss on her forehead.
_______ closed her eyes with a soft smile and thought “Envy…I think I’ve fallen in love with you.”
“I think I fell in love with you to ____.” And with that they let the darkness consume them.