Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Please stop crying.

    "Jake... Baby move over." Jake does as Andy says and moves over to the passenger seat so that he can get in. Andy closes the door and looks at Jake who has his knees curled to his chest and his chin resting on them. Andy takes a deep breath before speaking,
   "Where do you live?" Jake looks at him with a mix of confusion and surprise on his face. "I'm taking you home." Andy continues. Jake tells him the address and they start to drive the quiet road to his home. Andy glances over at Jake when he hears a sniffling sound.
   "Hey... Don't cry!" Andy lays a hand on Jake's thigh and sees him wince slightly. "Why are you crying?" Andy tries to comfort Jake and not crash the car at the same time. 
   "I don't know it's just..." Jake sniffs again, "This thing... and everyth-thing else. And at school... and... home" Andy is having trouble making out Jake's words through his sobs and sniffs and decides to pull up. He swerves the car to the edge of the road and instantly pulls Jake into his arms. He holds him tightly, not wanting to let go. 
   "Please stop crying." Andy tries to sound as soothing and comforting as possible.
   "I can't." Jake's voice is shaky and slightly muffled as his head is buried in Andy's chest.
   "Why not? If you don't then I will cry too."
   "It's becau-ause I haven't cried in s-so long that it's all built u-up and this is what I was afraid of; that once I st-start I'll never be a-able to stop." Jake just manages to stutter out the reason but Andy lifts his head from his chest and silences him with a deep kiss. Jake's eyes go wide and the tears stop falling. When Andy pulls away Jake's eyes are staring at him.
   "I'm sorry our first kiss had to be like that."
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm... i dont really have mucch to say about this...
yeah... its so short!
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)