Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Face to face, chest to chest, hips to hips

Jake reaches a shaky hand to his face and wipes away the stilled tears.
   "Come inside." The two words aren't filled with any sort of extreme emotion. Andy sighs and gets out the car, heading to the open door that Jake walked through just a couple of seconds ago. He follows Jake through to the kitchen and sees that he is facing away from him: His elbows are resting on the worktop and his head in his hands. Andy can't tell if he's still crying or not. He walks over and places his hand on Jake's shoulder but removes it again when Jake spins round to face him. For just a second or two they are caught in silence. Then Jake snakes his hands around Andy's waist and pulls him in to him, so that they are touching: face to face, chest to chest, hips to hips. Jake gazes up into Andy's eyes and Andy right back at his. Andy's lips crash down on Jake's and both of them close their eyes. Andy lets his hand slip around Jake's neck and lets his other hand entwine in his hair. His tongue flicks out gently and licks at the entrance to Jake's mouth, and Jake opens his mouth to let him in. Their tongues dance with each other until Jake begins to bite Andy's lip ring. They both let out a soft moan (Andy's deeper of course) and break off, panting, but still wrapped around each other. Then Andy picks Jake up, by his hips, and sits him on the worktop.
   "I love you so much Jake." Jake blinks a few times before replying.
   "I love you too Andy! So so much!" And they kiss again. Deeper this time, and Jake slips his tongue into Andy's mouth. Andy steps closer to Jake so that he is standing between his legs. Jake has his hand curled into Andy's hair, but he is careful not to hurt him, and they both have their eyes closed once again. Both black haired boys moan into the kiss, only to be interrupted...
   "Jake? Who's this!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
i suck at writing kiss scenes :L
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)