Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Pure, blinding white.

Jake took Andy's hand and kissed it gently.
"It'll be fine" He said caringly.
"Jake why are your hands so cold!?" Andy gasped. Jake just shrugs and takes his hand away.
"That's not normal! You're freezing!" The rest of the group clear off to go into a shop.
"It's fine..." Jake replies quietly.
"Are you sure? Are you feeling alright? That really isn't normal..."
"Well I'm not normal so..." Andy's eyes saddened.
"Jake I know you don't exactly fit in but you're still just like everyone else."
"No I'm not" Jake says, looking down.
"Jake don't say that..."
"I'm not human Andy!" Jake slapped both hands over his mouth as soon as he realized what he had said. Andy was staring at him with wide eyes.
"What do you mean?" Jake sighed. He had to tell Andy now. He blurted.
"Well... When you met me... That wasn't the first time I tried to... Kill myself..." Jake accidentally let his mind drift off back to that day.

***Jake's flashback***

Everything was black then I saw my body and all the blood and then I saw white. Pure, blinding white. Then I heard a voice...

"Jake..." Her voice echoes around me. I look around frantically but can't see anyone.
"Jake..." The voice calls again. It seems to have no source. It floats all around me as if it is carried in the air. "What did you do Jake?" How does this voice know my name? Is it my subconscious?
"No I am not." The voice replies. "And I know lots of things." I turn frantically again, looking for whoever this person is.
"Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you. You can speak to me." If the voice were real right now, it would be smiling sweetly at me. It's creepy. But I'm not scared.
"I'm glad you're not scared Jake. Now, would you like to tell me what happened?"
"I-I tried to uhh.. K-Kill myself..."
"Yes." The voice is still comforting.
"Don't worry Jake I'm not mad at you. Now, I'm going to show you something." I see a blur of images. My momma screaming. My pale body. My parents both crying. My funeral.
"Now this is your life" The voice brings me out of the dream. Now I see me my momma giving me a hug, smiling hugely. A really cute boy with long dark hair, beautiful blue eyes and a sliver lip ring. Me kissing the beautiful boy. Me on stage playing guitar. And a loud of people smiling and laughing.
"Look what you're missing." The voice takes me out of the fantasy once again. "Do you want to go back?" I bite my lip and nod.
"Very well. But when you go back you will no longer be hu.." Her voice fades before I can hear the rest of that word.

I sit up suddenly and gasp. That just happened.

"And when I awoke I was a vampire. And the boy she showed me was you."
♠ ♠ ♠
well
its not too cold anymore
and i changed ALL the chapter names
and im sick of writing in present tense
its past tense from now on out!

...dont kill me!
i like vampires...
:D
enjoy