Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Prepared for the worst

Andy sat down opposite to where Ashley was and prepared for the worst.

"Hey." Ashley said, setting down the music magazine he had been reading. Andy smiled weakly and replied,

"Hey Ash. I know you're mad and..."

"Andy it's fine." Ashley cut him off. "He makes you happy and that makes me happy and... honestly he seems like a pretty nice guy. So really, it's fine." Andy breathed a sigh of relief and smiled wider.

"Really!?" Ashley nodded his head in reply and Andy throws his arms around Ashley, knocking him back onto the bed.

"Andy!!" Ashley laughs. "Did you really miss me that much?"

"Sorry." Andy blushes when he gets off of Ashley and held out his hand to help the man up.

"Don't worry. I missed you too." Ashley then hugged Andy (without shoving him to the ground) and they both smiled about their mended friendship.

***Meanwhile***

"You think they've fucked yet?" CC whispered to Jinxx as they walked behind the younger boy.

"I don't know! Why don't you ask him?" Jinxx said loudly and smiled.

Jake stopped and turned to them with a questioning look.

"CC wants to know if you've--"

"SHUT UP!!"

Jake shakes his head at the two. "We haven't fucked yet." He turns around and carries on walking ahead of them. Jinxx and CC are left looking at each other, both confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
well idek if questioning is a word and if it is used in that context but whatev
enjoy..?