Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Are you Andy Six?

A deep voice behind him interrupted his thoughts and caused him to turn around quickly. 
  "Are you okay?" A tall figure stood on the other side of the fence just a couple of feet away, but the rain obscured Jake's view so all he could see was a thin - almost lanky - figure. They dropped the cigarette they had just smoked and walked closer. They had long black hair down to their shoulders and black lining their eyes. The woman wore a silver ring round her red lips.
  "Are you going to jump?" The stranger spoke again. Their voice was so deep it made Jake think that it might be a man. Jake couldn't say anything. There was no car apart from his. Did this woman walk? Did she live nearby? When Jake tried to speak he found his throat dry. The woman climbed the fence and it was now that Jake realized 'she' wasn't a woman. 
  "I'm Andy." He said, and he took Jake's cold hand in his. Jake looked up at the tall man then down again at the dark water below. By the time he looked up again the man, Andy, was wrapping his thin arms around him. One round his waist and the other below his thighs so that Jake was lifted off the ground. He still couldn't speak. Andy carried him over the fence and sat him in the car. 
  "Wh-Why are you helping me?" Jake finally managed to say. Andy smiled down at him and realized that he didn't even have a reason. Maybe it was because he knew what it felt like to be away to jump, maybe he was just being nice. Who knows. Andy shrugged but Jake's eyes were focused at his feet. He finally looked up at the man, who was at least six feet. 
  "Are you Andy Six?" He questioned. 
  "How'd you know?" Andy replied. 
  "I listen to your music. It helped me through everything."
  "Then what made you want to jump?" Andy crouched down to Jake's height and lit another cigarette.
  "It's just too much..." Jake looked to his feet again, "Not even music can help me now."
  "I could help?" Andy said. Then he realized how weird that sounded. "I mean... If you want. I understand if you don't want me to but I'm happy to drive you home. If you want." He tried to correct himself but the words just came out as rabble. Jake shuffled along to the passenger's seat and motioned for Andy to get in.
  "You'll catch a cold if you stay out in the rain." 
  Andy climbed into the driver's seat and just managed to fit his long legs into the small space. Jake looked up into Andy's blue eyes and studied them for a while. How his pupils grew larger then shrunk again, how the blue in the center faded to gray on the outside and then blue again on the very edge. How the black eyeliner was smudged out and faded into his pale skin. When he realized what he was doing Jake looked away quickly and fiddled nervously with the hem of his sleeve.
"Jake I.." Andy thought he knew what he was going to say but he didn't so he just pulled Jake into his arms instead. He let his head rest on Jake's and they stayed like this for many minutes untill Andy's eyes slipped shut, as had Jake's down not too long ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rhianne helped me
i changed it
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)