Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

I promised you and now I'm home again

It had been two and a bit months since Andy had left. They had been apart almost as long as they were together.

In the two and a bit months that Andy and Jake were separated things had most definitely taken a turn for the worse. Jake had turned back to self harm like he had before he met Andy. In the days they were together Jake hadn't cut even once. The thought hadn't even crossed his mind but he was a mess now. Paler than ever and in an unhealthy way not in the way he was before. His eyes had dulled and didn't have that gleam to them anymore. He barely slept for nightmares and he barely ate. He was a mess.

Jake lay on his bed and stared at the blank space of white wall where the huge Black Veil Brides poster had previously been. He couldn't stand anything Black Veil Brides anymore. He didn't want to remember Andy but of course he had to. Because deep down he still loved him. How could he not?
"Face it Jake. He's not coming back. He doesn't love you. He's found someone else." Jake mentally told himself what he had for two months. Running his hands through his messy black hair, he sat up and dragged himself out of bed when he heard the doorbell. His mom wasn't home so he had to answer the door as much as he just wanted to lie there. With his sleeve he wiped away the smudged eyeliner from where the tears had dragged it down and walked slowly down the stairs. When he opened the door he came face with a very nervous looking Andy who also looked like a wreck.
"Oh my God.." Jake breathed out. He stood looking at Andy. He just stood there. Not knowing what to do. He didn't want to do anything in case Andy really didn't love him but he obviously felt something if he came back. "You came back." Jake said again weakly.
"Of course." Andy smiled. "It looks like you need me. I promised you and now I'm home again."
♠ ♠ ♠
oooh its a short one
and that was obviously gonna happen
but ya know enjoy and all that
and i smell food
MEXICAN FOOD!