Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Hey mother***er!

I guess I'm a little nervous as I stand outside the mall, smoking my afternoon cigarette. It is half three they get out? I hope so. I hope he turned up. Yas! He's here! When I'm walking inside I try to keep calm but it is kinda hard when you're away to meet someone you only met yesterday that you've hardly met and you have to meet someone you haven't really met!!! Woah Andy! Calm down! Okay there he is. Just casually... Shit. Okay he's talking to someone. My eyes widen as the boy punches his gut hard. Jake's knees buckle and his body slides down the wall as he takes another hit to the face. Why doesn't he stand up for himself?
  "Hey motherfucker! Leave the kid alone!" I must be at least a foot taller than the guy and when he sees me he runs off straight away. 
  "You okay Jake?" He looks up at me, surprised and I see the blood dripping from his mouth. 
  "Come on." I help him up and walk him to the bathroom where we clean him up. I take him to Starbucks for a coffee and we talk about stuff. 
  "Thanks for showing up Jake." I feel so bad. If I hadn't asked him to come here he wouldn't have seen that guy and he wouldn't have got beat up. 
  "That's okay," He says, taking a slurp of his frappachino. "Why did you want me to come anyway?" Oh God how do I tell him this?
  "Well... I was just wondering... Like, you don't have to but... I was wondering if... You wanted to maybe join Black Veil Brides?" I add a smile on the end and just hope that he says yes. 
  "YES!" He says, actually more like squeals, and he throws his arms tight around me. I laugh slightly and hug him back. He sits down again, but this time next to me and not opposite. He has the most beautiful eyes, dark brown like chocolate and sparkling with emotion. His thick black hair is spiked - anime style, and his ripped jeans and black t-shirt cling to his body. Everything around us just seems to fade away into the background and it's just me and him, and nothing to stop me from kissing him. But I can't. Not yet. 
  "I'm meeting the others later.  Wanna come with?" I break the silence. His eyes light up. 
  "Will Ashley be there?"
  "Yup."
  "And CC? With his fluffy hair?!"
  "Yup." 
  "And Jinxx?"
  "Yup." I seriously think he's gunna explode with excitement!
  "Come on!" I smile down at him as I stand up and he stands up too and hugs me tight. 
  When we are walking he blabs on about music and just will not shut up! It's nice though. He's nice. Suddenly someone comes up and jumps on me from behind. 
  "Hey Ash." I say. He replies with a little sadness in his voice,
  "Aww! How'd you know?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashley's coming into the picture now! rest of the guys soon
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)