Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

I ***in' love pizza!

I never thought it would be Andy that wanted to see me! It was HIM that wanted to see ME! And he saved me again. Holy shit he really is my hero! Holy shit I'm like a fucking fan girl! Holy shit Ashley's here! OH MY GOSH!!!
    It's surprisingly casual, meeting up with the four most awesome guys ever. Unintentionally too. Everyone seems to be really keen on the idea of me joining the band which is fucking awesome! Ashley hugged me too! Andy is still the one I'm most comfortable with though. Probably because I met him first. 
  "Andy." I speak up once there is a break in the conversation. "Can I take you guys out for pizza?" I fuckin' love pizza! 
  "Are you sure?" CC replies. "We can all pay our own if you want." 
  "It's ok. I'd really like to do something for y'all 'cause you mean a lot to me." I think I might have rushed out the last part.
  "Won't your parents want you home?" Shit. I forgot about that. Was totally meant to call mom!
  "Uhmm... I haven't been home since.. last night..." Ashley's face is masked with shock as I direct the words to Andy and I quickly realize what it sounds like. 
  "NO! No! No! No!" Andy then bursts out laughing in his usual deep laugh which makes me laugh as well and soon we are all laughing our asses off. 
  "I'll call my mom then." I say once the laughter has died down. I remove myself from the group and dial the number. This is not going to go well and I know it!
  "Jacob where on Earth have you been!?" My mom's voice is full of worry. Crap gotta think of an excuse!
  "Sorry mom I was at a friend's house and stayed the night." Not the most imaginative and she knows I don't have any friends.
  "Why didn't you call honey? I want you to come home right now!" Get a grip mom I'm 16. 
  "I didn't have signal. I'm so sorry! I really have to go I'm taking some people out for dinner bye!" I finish the last part in a rush so that she can't get a word in to stop me. 
  "Fuckin' bitch!" I mutter as I walk back, obviously pretty loud because everyone turns to stare at me. 
  "What? Is there a non-swearing policy or something?" It's Ashley's turn to burst out laughing this time. Take that as a no! 
  "Well... Mom's being a whore so I'll take you guys out for dinner if you want!?" It's more like I'm desperate to do something for them. For Andy. He saved my life. And actually all of them have put something out there that might just be worth living for.
♠ ♠ ♠
told ya the rest would be here!
think i will try write in narrator pov now on
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)