Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

Savior...

So the five of us sat and munched on our pizza like there was no tomorrow. I shared with CC and Jinxx, and Jake shared one with Ash which had pretty much everything on it. 
  "So... How did you two meet?" CC brings up the awkward question. I glance at Jake and see that there is no chance of him answering, looks like I'll have to do it for him. 
  "Jake was away to kill himself." Shit. Maybe that was a little too drastic. Everyone is silent.
  "And let me guess!" Ashley says after what feels like forever of silence, "You were the savior Andy?" Savior... I'll have to remember that. Jake smiles at me, then at Ash.
  "That's right!" He says. He has the most beautiful smile.
  "Jake..." He turns his attention from Ashley to me. "Why did that kid beat you up today?" For some reason my voice sounds really serious, he just shrugs though, and stuffs some more pizza in his face. I decide to leave the subject for now. 
  "So when we having band practice?" Jinxx asks. 
  "I have school so... That's crap." Jake is the only one that goes to school now. Me and Ashley work at a bar and that's about it. 
  "Tomorrow?" CC suggests. 
  "My place?" I add. Jake nods and finishes his mouth full. 
  "Sounds good." He says. 
  "Awesome!" 

               * * * Later * * * 

As I answer the door I see Jake with his guitar and amp and a huge smile on his face.
  "Come in! Want me to take anything?" He doesn't ask me to but I take his heavy amp anyway and carry it through to where everyone else is. After we're all set up Jake starts playing some cool riffs and stuff.
  "What can you play Jake?" Ashley asks.
  "Uhh... Pretty much nothing." I doubt that.
  "Come on! Let us see what you can do!" CC winks kinda like a poof (not that I have a problem with guys liking guys!). After a short period Jake goes straight into the Perfect Weapon solo. After that he thinks for a while and starts to play Sweet Child Of Mine which happens to be one of my favorite songs. Then another one of my favorites, Shout At The Devil.
  "Good choice Andy!" Jinxx says once Jake is finished his stuff. All of us are staring at Jake and I can tell that he feels kinda awkward and he blushes slightly.
  "Uhh.. Thanks guys." He says, scratching the back of his head.

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing music and making A LOT of noise! At about four in the afternoon there was a loud banging on the door and when I went to answer it a very unhappy neighbor began shouting his ass off at me.
  "KEEP THE NOISE DOWN! MY CHILDREN ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" He yelled at me. At four!? Fucking weird kids he has! Jinxx came up behind me. 
  "What's up?" He said looking at the dude with slight confusion. The man then began yelling at him too and Jinxx started shouting back. As soon as the angry guy leaves we go back to playing the some more stuff and played for another two hours in total. It's amazing that Jake could just fit in when this is his first time practicing with us!
  "You're in!" I said giving Jake high-five. He looked so happy and he still does right now. Everyone else has gone so it's now just me, Jake and Ashley. You see, Ashley and I live together so he never leaves. Sometimes, yeah, it's annoying but most of the time it's just one big laugh. We are just sitting drinking a soda right now, talking about music. Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, Guns N Roses, Metallica, Iron Maiden, all that sort of things. Then Jake's phone rings  Which makes me laugh because his ring tone is Knives and Pens. 
  "Hello?" He answers. Then he looks kinda annoyed. "What? Why!?" He starts yelling at his phone and Ash looks at me kind of weird.
  "No fair!" And he hangs up.
  "This is just a guess..." Ashley says, "But you gotta go home?"
  "Yeah." Jake replies, looking kinda sad. "And I'm grounded!"
  "Awww! I'll walk you to the door." I offer and, as I say, walk him to the door. I help him take his stuff to the car and just before he gets in he kisses me quickly on the cheek. I can't help but smile at him.
  "Thanks for coming Jake." As he drives off I am aware of someone watching me. Ashley? Maybe. Oh God. 
♠ ♠ ♠
maybe not narrator...
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)