Status: still writing this shit!

A Love Sick Melody

You can't love him

  "Hey Ash!" Jake said when he saw who was at the door. "What can I do for ya? Wanna come in? I have ten minutes before I gotta go to school."
  "Well no actually I just wanted to talk to you quickly. It won't take more than a couple of minutes." 
  "Ok." Jake replied as he leaned against the door frame. "What can I do for ya?"
  "Well it's about Andy." Ashley spoke in a kind tone. "What do you feel like when you're around him? How does he make you feel?" Straight to the point.
  "Well..." Jake was a little taken aback by Ashley's question but he tried to recall the past few days the best he could. "When I'm with him... I feel safe and... Happy." Jake felt sort of uncomfortable, but Ashley was his friend. He could trust him, right?
  "Sometimes when I'm with him... My stomach goes all fluttery and I hate leaving him even if I know I'm seeing him the next day." Ashley shook his head at these words.
  "Oh no Jake." His voice was still kind but he sounded worried now. 
  "What is it?" Jake looked at him and tried to understand.
  "You're falling in love with him aren't you?" Ashley continued to shake his head.
  "I-I think so..." A light blush appeared over Jake's cheeks.
  "No! That's not good Jake." Jake's eyes snapped up. "You're not supposed to love another man. That's bad." 
  "But..." He didn't know what to say.
  "No. Don't question it Jake. You can't love him. People won't like it." Ashley felt the anger begin to rise.
  "But..." Jake went to argue but Ashley brought a strong fist down on his right eye. Jake cried out and covered it with his hand. "Ashley...?" But by the time he looked up the other man was gone. Glancing at the clock Jake saw that he was going to be late for school if he didn't leave now. So, despite the pain spreading over his cheek, he  grabbed his bag, jumped in the car and drove the usual Highway To Hell. Black Veil Brides came on the stereo but Jake couldn't stand to listen to them. Not after what Ashley said. His punch had hurt so much more than that received from the kid the other day. So much more painful. All the time he was driving, Ashley's words echoed through him. "You can't love him. People won't like it." He was right. Jake couldn't love him, and he couldn't get Andy involved with him. He didn't want to get him involved in problems that weren't any of his concern. Just as he left the car Jake caught a glimpse of his reflection in the wing mirror. A light purple bruise had spread across his right eye and cheek and it blended into his black makeup. It had bruised already. He sighed getting out the car and walked quickly along the busy corridors, trying his best to hide his face with his long black hair. He walked into class and all eyes were instantly on him.
  "Sorry I'm late." He mumbled and walked to his seat at the back of the class. He could hear people whispering as he walked past. He felt so ashamed.
  "Today we are going to tackle a common topic." His social education teacher announced. "Self harm." This was going to be the longest 80 minutes ever. 
♠ ♠ ♠
ok first off imma apologize for the asshole-ish-ness of Ashley in this fic... i know he isnt like that irl and this is fanFICTION! COMPLETELY FICTION!!
second thing... it would be great if there was any comments just saying if you like it or not or if theres something in particular you want to happen?
tank yaw for reading (if anyone actually reads this crap)