Sequel: Spooksville

Reprise High

1/3

My name is Johnny Seward. But motherfuckers 'round here call me Johnny Christ. Why? 'Caz it's funny as fuck watching those Jesus worshippers get pissed. Apparently, they don't enjoy someone like me imitating their Lord.
I go to a school for people like myself, Witches and Wizards. The men are called Wizards and the women are called Witches. But let me tell you something. This ain't no Hogwarts School of Witchraft and Wizardry. This is the real shit.
Our school, instead of being two seperate schools, is divided by an "invincible" wall. On the left side of this wall, is where my friends and I go, the Dark Side. On the right side of the red brick wall, is the Light Side. I know a few people on this side from childhood, but us Dark kids don't talk to them anymore. We're different from them now.
By the huge ass wall(at least on our side), is a bridge leading up to it. There's a lake filled with underwater snakes, a man eating shark, and several smaller sharks, underneath this plain white brick-pathed bridge. On the edge of the lake, is sand so my classmates and I can sit and watch the creatures kill eachother and eat the remains. There's no need to worry about our safety though. The creatures can sense the type of blood in a human and if it's Dark, they don't eat you alive.

Welcome to Reprise High.