Memories

Matt and Val

“Hey Val, I’m home!” Matt’s voice echoed through the small, nearly empty one story home they owned. When he didn’t receive a response he raised his brow and stepped further into the living room. He checked each room in the house until he came across the nursery. Matt found Val sitting in the middle of the floor with her legs crossed, he knocked on the door frame to catch her attention. When she looked up tears streaked down her face, lower lip trembling. Matt briskly walked over to his fiancé of three years; taking a seat right next to Val and wrapping his arms over her shoulder. “Baby what’s wrong?”

Val sniffled looking up at Matt, her mouth opened and closed a few times. She intended to speak but no words would come out. She let out a sigh and tried again. “My mother called a few hours ago.”

“That’s good baby! Why are you crying? Where are they at, do they still plan on coming down for Thanksgiving?” Matt spoke excitedly not really understanding why he wife was so upset at this happy occasion.

“Mattie you know my parents don’t really like it here. They would prefer going to my sister and Brian’s house way more than being here with us.” She dabbed at her eyes with the long sleeve of the shirt she was wearing. “She told me that my dad had a mini heart attack three days ago. The doctor says he’s okay but they wanted to keep him a few days to check him more. She waited two days to call and tell me Matt! I told her I would call Michelle and let her know to take some of the stress off of her but she said she already told my sister the day it happened. I don’t get it Mattie! Michelle and I are twins, exactly the same in looks almost and nearly so in personality so why does my mom favor her?”

“I wish I knew baby but what ever, fuck her.” Matt climbed up on his knees and took his place between her now spread legs; his large palms cupping each of her cheeks. She looked up at him with tear filled hazel eyes. “Val you are the most beautiful, energetic, loving, bright person I have ever met and they are lucky to have you as a daughter; just like I’m lucky to call you my soon to be wife. Baby people pick and choose their favorites but you can’t let that get you down because deep down you know how amazing you are regardless of what they think. No matter what you will always be my favorite though. You are everything to me and don’t you forget that.”

“I love you Matt.” A single tear slipped down her cheek but a giant smile adjourned her features. The man she loved had just spoke to her like she was the epitome of perfection, can you say major ego boost? Yeah, yeah I know everyone thinks that only males have egos and all that boring junk but it’s a lie! Tell a girl she's beautiful and really mean it and her heart will soar higher than an airplane. “I also dropped the big stink bomb on my mom.”

Matt took a seat on his rear right in front of her and lifted each of her legs so they draped over his thighs and she was sitting between his. “How did she take it?”

“Well she yelled for a little bit and told me that being engaged to you was one thing but now I am condemned to have you pestering me for the rest of my existence. Then she started to cry and say that this kid would never know a good home because of the things you are into. As you already know she thinks you being in a band is a waste of time and because you had a rough past, that you couldn’t take care of a baby. I know we’re struggling for money right now Mattie and life’s not perfect but I am sure happy I am spending it with you.” Val replied leaning back on her palms. Matt gave her a big dimpled smile.

“Things are slow right now but if we get recognized for our music you know we can be something big Val. I can’t help but feel guilty and think that the reason your parents despise you so much is because you are with me. I’m sorry for what they put you through.” Matt began to rub soft circles on her jean covered thighs with his thumbs.

“Like you said M, fuck ‘em.” The smirk that formed across Val’s lips seamed somewhat out of place on her delicate features but Matt chuckled anyway.

“Don’t use my stage name against me now or I may have to act the part.” Matt returned her smirk with one of his own gripping her hips and bringing her into his lap.

“Oh, big bad M. Shadows is gonna’ dominate me huh?” She tried to contain her smile by biting at her bottom lip but failed miserably.

“You better watch out or I just may do that baby.” Her eyebrow quirked and Val wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Then take me to bed and do with me as you please.” She nearly pleaded with her eyes. Matt hesitated for a few seconds but initially used his hands to wrap her legs around him tightly and stood from his place on the floor, his hands holding her rear.

“You know I want to but we can’t Val.” Matt spoke huskily in her ear as he made his way out of the room and down the hall to their bedroom. “I have to be easy with you.”

“Baby I’m pregnant, not made of glass.” Val stated as he gently set her down on their bed and found her lips with his. His lips encased her bottom, sucking gently before he gripped it with his teeth and pulled slightly.

“No matter what you’ll always be my delicate little DiBendetto.” Matt smiled as he stood between her legs and ran his fingers through her long blond hair.

“It’s kind of weird when you say that because that’s my sisters last name too and we look alike Mattie. Oh! I have a question about her now!” She stated excitedly.

“Now?” She nodded, Matt looked down and motioned with his hand what he was looking at.” Baby of all times to talk about your sister you choose now.”
“Oh come on Mattie you can’t blame me! This is a very serious topic! While being intimate with me have you ever thought about my sister?” She questioned standing from the bed and pushing him down onto it. She sat in his lap and looked up into his eyes. “Be honest; if I think you are lying I wont help you with your little problem. Well maybe not so little but shut up, anyway, answer!”

“Hyper much? No baby I have never thought of your sister. Honestly there was only one time she even popped into my head while we were getting busy and that’s because she called in the middle and you told me it was her on the caller ID but even then the thought was just her face and not sexual at all.” Matt admitted honestly.

“Good boy! Now you may continue!” She smiled connecting their lips once again. Things progressed slowly from there and soon both of them were panting messes with no clothes. Just before things got serious the door opened quickly, slamming into the wall.

“Pilgrim farts!” The all too familiar voice of Jimmy Sullivan screeched through the bedroom before being taken over by loud cackles. Matt froze, looking down at the un amused look on Val’s face.

“I am going to kill you for two reasons.” Val stated not really meaning to sound so harsh, it was her hormones kicking in. “One you gave him our spare key and two you taught him about the fucking mayflower!”

“I’m sorry baby.” Matt gulped looking down at his fiancé knowing full and well that he was really in trouble now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and let me know what you think please! I may post more if I get comments.