Status: New

Night of the Hunter

Chapter 1

I’ve been sitting at my desk for the past three hours waiting for the clock to hit five pm. I know I won, I just had to. That band is my life; I’m the only human who was crazy enough to wait in the pouring rain just to get an application before they were all gone. I may not be as active as most fans, but seriously… who wouldn’t want to spend 6 months with the man of their dreams?

Most of you are thinking of the gorgeous man with icy blue eyes that are just to die for. But no, I’m not talking about Jared Leto. My love is more so for Shannon Leto. I would never tell him this to his face since I freak out in my head when I’m talking to the guy I’ve been crushing on for four years. I just know I’ll get the call, I can feel it!

Some time later…

````````````````````````````
So, it is now two minutes past five and I haven’t received the call that could change my life for the good or bad.

*RING*

I think we all know what that is… It’s the sound of a new and exciting future for Jasmine Marie
Skarsgard.

“Hello.”

“Is this Jasmine Skarsgard?”

“Yes, this is she.”

“Why hello, this is Shannon Leto, and I wanted to congratulate you personally on winning the contest to tour with the band this fall. Are you up for the ride?”

“YES, I was born ready”, I squealed!

“I like your enthusiasm, little one.”

“Thanks!”

“Well, we’ll be seeing you around noon tomorrow”

“Yea, I can’t wait.”

“See you then.”

“Ditto.”

I think I just shit my pants. THE Shannon Leto just called me! Wow, how many girls can say
that? Not many. I must be special because this is just so mind-blowing.

Time for me to finishing packing and say all my goodbyes to my friends.

WAIT! What should I wear? I don’t want to get too dressed up for these guys, but I also want to
look presentable. Oh no, I know what I’ll wear. *Insert evil laugh here*

I wonder what the guys are like up close and real. Are they like these total whack jobs; the type of
guys to watch me while I sleep and jack off in the corner? I could just see Jared in some the corner of the bus watching me get ready for the day. Wouldn’t you all just love that? Not this girl, I’ve had it
with these stalker type guy friends. No more. Or maybe they act like the older folks who just sit there reading news articles shunning the younger population of today. That would so be better than having Jared the Perv around; and yes that is the best I could come up with. I’m not so good with insults but that works. I always had this idea that the members of 30 Seconds To Mars were
vampires or some other supernatural being. I guess I’ll just have to be surprised at what I may find out about the three amigos.

Today is the day and I must say, I’m hella nervous and this humid weather is helping me a bit.

Did I forget to mention how lovely it is today? Oh yea, ninety percent humidity. How lucky am I? Half of my hair is slowly rising as we speak and I am ten feet away from THE Mars tour bus.

Now they’re going to think I’m this big freak since I decided to wear long green tube socks with a middle length dress with the witches broom to match. Lucky me, my hair just made the outfit whole now. Yes world, I decided to go as a witch for my first meeting with the band. That’s not the worst costume I’ve worn when I had a chance to meet with a band I love.

Last year, Black Veil Brides got Andy Six 2.0 and I don’t think Andy liked that one bit, especially with me trying to imitate his voice and Ashley Purdy laughing in his face. He wouldn’t look at me for the rest of the night. Good times! The funny thing about the whole night was Andy walking up to me and asking for my number. Weirdest thing ever; we still text each other on a daily basis. He’s not a total douche after all.

Back to Mars, I’m so close to this door I could just vomit. Here I go.

As I entered my home for the next six months, all I could smell was cinnamon and apples; pretty odd
for three guys. Then again, Jared does have his feminine side. I turned to my left to be greeted by three of my favorite people in the world and my best friend since high school.

“Ryant, what are you doing here?”

“I won the contest as well, and I must say I’m not surprised that you won.”

“Well, who wouldn’t want to tour with three hot babes?”

“Excuse me!” Shannon cut in.

“It’s the truth.”

“I cannot believe you’re here because you think we’re hot. I feel so betrayed. I thought we had something special?”

“I hate to break it to you Shannon, but I’m in lesbian with Tomo.”

“She’s not lying”, said Tomo from the stool in the kitchen.

“Enough of this drama, I have to catch up with the greatest guy on the planet. Sorry Shannon, you’re not him.”

I’m sure he walked away with a look of hurt on his face. I know he didn’t take that to the hurt, I barely
know him. I’m sure he has other things on his mind.

“Okay girlies, we’ll be on the road for several hours until we have reached our destination so get some rest if needed.” Jared added being the mom of the bus so far.

“Yes, Mom.”

Who doesn’t love a sarcastic teen?

“I can see that you’re going to be a handful.” replied Jared.

“Are you flirting with me Jared Joseph Leto” I purred.

I think I’m in heaven.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like. tell me what you think