Fallen Love

First Day

'Get up lazy' was what my mind kept telling me ever since I woke up. I couldn't, it's a new school year and it's been two years since my mother's death.
“Sam! Get up, you will be late for school" I heard my father yell through the closed door. "Ok" was my only reply. I threw the covers off and rubbed my eyes. 'Another dreadful school year.' I heard music playing.

"These times in life we learn to try, with one intention
Of learning how and when we'll die, but we cant listen
I wish to god I'd known that I, I didnt stand a chance
Of looking back and knowing why, or pain of circumstance

You're not alone
We'll brave this storm."

I walked over to my phone and saw Mimi was calling. Mimi is one of my best friends. "Hello?" I asked. "You ready for the new school year Sammy?" I hear Mimi ask happily. I sighed, "Nope." I hear giggles, probably Bailey. Bailey is my other best friend. "Guys, I will see you in school. I have to get dressed." I hung up before they could say anything. I walked over to my closet. I decided to wear my Batman shirt, black skinny jeans and my black high-top converse. ‘Time to put on some make-up and jewelry.’ I apply black eyeliner and put on my butterfly necklace.

"Hurry up! You don't wanna be late for your first day!" My dad yelled from downstairs. "Ok!" I yelled while running down the stairs. I can smell fresh pancakes. "Mmmmm, I'm hungry!" My dad chuckles. I just roll my eyes at him. I grab the plate of pancakes and sit down at the dinner table. After eating two pancakes, I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 8:45. Grr, I’m going to be late, I decided not to eat the last pancake and just ran out of the house.
I wasn't looking where I was going but I should have looked. "Ah!" I landed on someone. "Oops, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed while I got up. "It's ok" I heard a motionless voice say. I tried seeing who I bumped into but the boy already walked away. All I noticed was that he is wearing a Bring Me The Horizon shirt, skinny jeans and black converse. I tried ignoring the thought of who the boy was while I walked to school. As I got to the school parking lot I saw Mimi and Bailey. Mimi was wearing a purple Gir shirt, skinny jeans, and purple tennis shoes. Bailey wore a Breathe Carolina shirt, a purple skirt that reached to her knees and flats. "Heyyyy, Sammy!" yelled out Mimi, smiling at me. "Hey guys" I tried hard to smile but I wasn't in the mood to smile. I just wanted to get to class. "Cheer up Sam," Bailey said, smiling to me. I just sigh, "Can we just go inside?" My friends frown at my sadness. I just shrug it off and go inside, leaving my friends at the parking lot.

**lunch period**

So far school wasn’t good. My chemistry teacher, Mr. Jones was being an ass to me. I didn’t understand something he was teaching us and he told me to stop daydreaming about boys. Yeah right, like I even got time for boys. Over the summer time I went to work and went on vacation with my dad to some relatives.
“Sam, what’s wrong? You seem really upset today,”
“It’s nothing Mimi. I’m just tired,” I lied. Bailey walked over to our table, “Did you guys see the new kids?” Bailey smiled and I just stared at her blankly, new kids? I had three classes so far and I didn’t see anyone new. “In my English class there’s this new guy with dirty blonde hair,” Mimi winks at me. That tells me she like him. “Haha, yea he’s in my math class and also his friend who has reddish blond hair. There both so cute,” Bailey said while sitting down next to me. Mimi faces me, “Did you see the new cute guys?” “Nope, but I did bump into a guy with black hair today when I was running to school.” Bailey grinned, “Was he cute?” I take a deep breath, “I don’t know and I don’t care.” I got up and got a weird feeling but shrugged it off, “I’m gonna go, I don’t wanna be late for math class.” I waved to them and left the cafeteria.

I walked into class and saw my last year’s Algebra teacher, Mrs. Rows. She saw me walk in and motioned me to come over to her desk. So I walk over to her desk and notice the guy I bumped into earlier today. He was smirking. “Ms. Vega. It’s so good to see you again. I was wondering if you could sit next to Mr. Young. I looked over his grades from last year and it seems like he was failing. Maybe you could tutor him someday,” Mrs. Rows exclaimed. I didn’t really care where I sat or who I sat next to but I am glad she didn’t sat me down next to some perv or slut. “I guess I could tutor him,” I smiled. How come I’m smiling? All day I wouldn’t smile and now I’m smiling? I sat next to the so called, Zack Young. “You’re new here?” He faced me when I asked. I noticed his smokey blue eyes. Those were my favorite eye colors. His eyes reminded me of my mom and her blue delicate eyes. I think Zack noticed me staring at his eyes because he started waving his hand in front of my face and asked, “You still there, Clumsy?” Clumsy? “I’m not clumsy!” I said out loud. He just chuckles. “If you’re not clumsy then how come you ran into me today?” He asked, smirking again. What was his problem? I said sorry already. Was I supposed to hug the dude? Did he cry or something? “It was an accident; I was running and didn’t look where I was going,” I told him and looked at the front of the class. I tried concentrating on what Mrs. Rows was teaching us today but Zack kept staring at me.

**After school**

I walked to the parking lot and saw Baily, Mimi, and two guys talking. I walked over to them and I didn’t even bother saying ‘Hi’. Mimi smiled real wide, “Hey SamSam!” I smiled. “You finally smiled today!” yelled out Bailey. The two boys looked at me. One had dirty blonde hair and the other one had reddish blonde hair. Probably the guys Bailey and Mimi were talking bout in lunch today. Mimi introduced us, “Guys this is Sam, my second best friend. Sam this is Chester.” She pointed to the dirty blonde. “And this is Jay.” This time she pointed to the reddish blonde guy. “Hey,” They both said in unison. I replied saying ‘Hi’ to them and excused myself. I had to get home. I needed my dad to drive me to work.

As I left the parking lot I saw Zack talking to the school slut, Jennifer. I got another weird feeling today. This time it felt like jealousy. Why am I jealous? I don’t like Zack. As I was thinking I saw her kiss Zack and well I just decided to ignore my weird feeling and walked home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well this is my first story, so i understand if its bad but i will try to get better.
Hope you guys will like it :)