Status: I have just finished! I will start a new story sometime soon. Please read and comment!

POM, POM

The Best, Science

I was headed to science when Luke came up to me. (Science is the only class I have with him.) I swear, I was blushing like crazy because he never came up to me!
I smiled so wide that it must have looked like I was traumatizing.
"Hey, Pen, do you have last night's homework? I forgot to do one question." Luke said.
"Yeah!" I screamed. I didn't know how loud it came out but it must've been loud because the students in the hallway stared at me.
"Yeah," I whispered in a trembly voice.
"Great! Can I copy the answer?" he asked.
"Yeah," I told him. Great job Pen, he has a conversation with you and all you can say is yeah?
"Geez, stupid," I mutter to myself.
"Excuse me?"
"I didn't mean you, I was just talking to myself, Luke. Not that you're stupid. Or that I'm stupid. It's just that I'm stupid. Seriously, I-"
"What?" Luke asked in a confused voice.
I shook my head and promised myself that tonight, I'd go home and rehearse what I'll say to him tomorrow. Or at least if he talks to me tomorrow.
"Here's the answer," I say as I hand him the homework for science.
"Thanks!" he replies back in a cheerful voice.
Oh, look at his eyes when he smiles, the curve of his mouth, the-
Ring-Ring-Ring
Oh shoot! I'm late for science! Stupid me!
"I'll hand your homework to you when we get inside." Luke tells me.
I grin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe! I'll be continuing the book POM, POM in the next chapter. Did you notice that the title is completely capitalized? And that there's a comma? Leave a comment guessing why it's there.