Sequel: Life Get's Better
Status: Complete

Life Is Hard

The Video

Ch 4.

Zacky's POV (before the video)

I left Brian to get something to eat. I walked into the living room where Matt had his phone plugged into the TV. "What's that Matt?" I asked pointing to the video on the TV. All he did was shrug his shoulders. "It's a video from Michelle."

We watched as someone walked through the woods to where two guys were standing, leaning on eachother, it zoomed in to show the backside of the one. Then you could hear them talking. 'So what is it you have to tell me Zee?'.

It's Brian and I. I don't remember this ever happening. I kept watching and listening. 'It's a secret.' I said on the video. 'What kind of secret?' He asked. 'It's bad Bri. You'll hate me for it.' He was stroking my cheek. 'I will never hate you, no matter what.' Tears started pouring down my face.

'Zee baby don't cry.' He said as he wiped the tears off my face. I looked confused. 'Did you just call me baby?' He blushed. 'Yeah I did, does that bother you?' I smiled. 'No, it makes this easier.' I then leaned up and kissed him. This was news to me. I put my arms around his neck, while he put his around my waist. There was a gasp from me in the video. Then we broke apart for what I'm guessing was air.

'Bri, I love you. I have for awhile, I know its only been one year, but I fell for you, and I fell hard. You make my day brighter and no matter what I'll always love you.' I confessed, I must be drunk or something. He smiled. 'I love you too Zee, ever since day one I knew there was something different about you.' We hugged, and kissed once more before going back to the others. Then at the end was a picture of us making out and at the bottom says 'Fags for Life'.

Matt looked shocked and angry. I wonder why he was mad, I'm the one who doesn't remember this shit. Brian then walked out. "What's this?" We both looked at him pissed, then the tears came, it was like a waterfall. I got up and ran to the bathroom.

How could he do this to me, I love him and he just takes advantage of it. How do I not remember this? I heard a loud grunt and coughing. Then Brian's voice at the door. "Zee baby please come out and I'll explain everything?" I got mad.

"What is there..*hic*....to explain. You took...*hic*.....advantage of me!!" He gasped. "I would never do that, please I'll explain if you come out baby boy." I unlocked the doorand threw it open, it hit Brian and he hit a lamp, they both went crashing to the floor. He screamed.

Matt came running in. "Calm the fuck down Zack, Val is coming up here to help figure this out, just take a deep breathe and calm down." I took a few deep breathes and sat down. Matt sat next to me and gave me a hug. Val came running through the front door.

"Oh dear god what happened?" I got up and went over to her, she wrapped her arms around me. "You guys are my boys you aren't supose to fight like this. I'm here now, everything will be okay Zacky I promise." I smiled. "Thanks Val, I just don't understand why the bitch would do this, and why Bri, MY Bri did that."

"Honey, listen don't worry about Michelle, I kicked her ass, literally knocked her out. But as for Brian I don't understand what happened. Let him explain and we'll talk it out." This is why Val will make a great mother, because she already is one. She's the mom of our group, she takes care of us. It's why we love her.

"Okay." We walked over to the dinning room table. We sat next to eachother while Brian and Matt sat infront of us. She cleared her throat. "Okay now what is going on? I saw the video, Michelle sent it to everyone from our school and posted it on facebook. So I want the truth of what happened and why. Right NOW."

She looked to me first. "Okay well this is the first I've ever seen the video and I don't remember ANY of that." Brian looked hurt. "Okay well let's move on, so Brian, what the fuck happened, because right now it seems you are the only one really who remembers."

Brian took a deep breathe. "Well it was one year ago. The first time we took Zee to 'The Spot' and we were drinking and smoking and you know the usual stuff. Well I was sitting by the fire when Zacky came and sat on the ground next to me and put his head on my leg. He was trying to whisper to me about something, but I couldn't hear so he got up and sat in my lap."'

I blushed. Jeeze how much did I drink. "Then he told me Michelle had been watching us and he had to tell me something alone. So I took us to the outter woods. He told me I'd hate him for what he wanted to tell me, and I told him I would never hate him and then he started crying and I was wipping his tears away and it slipped and I called him baby, I really meant it though."

He meant it, I wonder if he meant everything else he said. I sighed. "He asked if I actually called him that and I said yeah do you have a problem with that, and he said it would help this. Then he kissed me and it went to making out, then he told me about his feelings and loving me, and I knew at that point I couldn't keep my feelings in anymore. So I told him how I felt."

He had a tear running down his face. He looked at me. "I never meant to take advantage of you, I didn't think you were that drunk, you had like three beers. When I asked you the next morning if you remembered anything from that night you said no you didn't so I didn't say anything, because I thought you said it just because you were drunk. I'm so sorry Zee I never meant for this to happen, I didn't know Michelle was recording everything!"

Now he had tears running down his face. I got up and walked over to him. I sat on his lap and wipped the tears away. "Bri, I didn't know. I'm sorry I said you took advantage of me, but I guess it's because I can't remember anything. The weird thing is, you said I had like three beers, that's not enough to get me drunk enough to black out." He hugged onto me, and I kissed his forehead.

Val's POV

As Brian and Zacky sat together hugging and talking to eachother Mattie and I talked in the kitchen. "I just don't understand one thing, why Zack doesn't remember anything from that night. I mean Zack is not a light weight he can out drink Johnny and Johnny had at least five beers that night. I remember 'cuz he said he almost drank a six pack." Matt had his thinking face on as he talked and paced through the kitchen infront of me.

"Well someone could have spiked it or something. I mean I wouldn't put it past Jimbo as a joke to do it." He laughed. "Yeah, I remember the one time he spiked your drink, that was a funny night. But you may be onto something. I mean someone could have easily have done it." I thought back to that night. All I remember was Zack and Brian leaving and Michelle walking off. I don't remember too much.

"I don't know, but it's getting late and we have school tomorrow. So I'll see you then Mattie." I kissed him and gave him a hug. "I love you Mattiekins." He laughed. "I love you too baby girl." I walked to the dinnig room. "Bye guys." They got up and hugged me. "Bye Val. Thanks for helping us." I smiled and kissed both on their cheeks. "Anything for my boys, see you guys tomorrow at school." Then I got in my car and went home.

(Next Day at school)

Brian's POV

I walked down the halls with my fingers interlocked with Zacky's. Most people were okay with us being together,the only two not okay with it is Michelle and Kanesha. "Fags!" Kanesha growls. "Whores!" I growl back. She meets up with a messed up looking Michelle.

Val and Matt walk down the hall and stop infront of us. I smirk. "Val I never knew you could really pack a punch! Man she looks more nasty than usual!" All of us start laughing. Even some of the other kids laugh and point at her. Her and her slut stomped off.

"Man I love all of you guys, especially you." I whispered the last part to Zacky as I put my arm around his waist. He smiled. "I love you too." I pecked him on the lips. He blushed. We walked to first period Geometry with Mrs. Richardson. We met up with Jimmy and short shit, I mean Johnny.

Jimmy come over to us with a goober smile on his lips. "So you really together?" We nodded. He clapped. "About fucking time, I mean I thought I would have to do something stupid for you guys to see it." I laughed, always the one to notice everything. Zack on the other hand blushed and grabbed my hand again.

"Okay kids today get in groups of four, and set up everything for a chapter review." Mrs. Richardson told us. In our group was Zacky, Val, Matt and I. My baby was so smart we talked the whole time and got every problem right.

So far today was going great, but lunch was a different story.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do not own Brian Haner Jr., Zacky Baker, Matt Sanders, Johnny Seward, Jimmy Sullivan or Valary&Michelle DiBennedeto.

Comments Please?