Phoenix Arising

Simplistic Trance-Like Getaway

Novri was a good lost kid. She can arrived in Grand Canyon safely. She checked her phone. Still no calls. Novri That freak people didn’t know I was here. Novri smiled, felt win.

She continued her adventure in Grand Canyon. She picked her camera in her bag but… “Oh. My. GOD!”. She searched her camera inside her bag but she found nothing. Either for her wallet!

She tried to remember where the last time she put her wallet and camera.

Suddenly, she caught a guy with black outfit walk hurried, like he was try to escape. She caught her camera and wallet in his hand. “Oh!,” Novri grasped. She pointed at that guy and shouted, “HELP! HE STOLE MY WALLET AND CAMERA!”

He started to run. Oh damn! Novri wanted to run but she caught five boys were run to him. Novri didn’t care, she still ran. But when she came, she saw the pickpocket has down. Her camera and wallet was in another guy’s hand. She try to figured out of him. A brown-hair guy with long bangs like a punk band member, piercing in his ears, tall…

“Why you gotta be so mean to a young lady, ugly thief?” a guy with brown hair and thick beard said. His accent showed that he was not an American. Maybe an European.

“I’m so sorry, dude..” the thief said.

“Do you think I’m gonna forgive you?”

“Kilian, calm down,” said the Asian kid. He was the most tanned-skin guy and the shortest. But, he still looks cute. “Come on!”

Kilian nods. “Come on, guys!”

They left the thief but they suddenly surprised caught Novri was stood there.

“Oh,” the tallest guy, long brown hair said.

“Are you the girl who has been stolen?” ask the guy with asian-european face.

“Yes,” Novri said. Suddenly she felt so nervous. That five boys in front of her were actually charming. “Umm, and I’m the one who yelled.”

The guy who brought Novri’s wallet and camera gave it back to Novri. “Here you are.”

Novri smiled. “Thanks, guys!"

They were smiled. Novri stoned again.

“Why thanks?,” Kilian said. “We helped you with pleasure.”

“Oh, how can I paid your kindness back?”

The Asian kid whispered something to Kilian’s ear. Kilian smiled. The others were smiled too, looks likes they knew what was he said to Kilian.

“Are you busy or hurried now?”

“No,” Suddenly, Novri felt scared. “Why?”

“Come with us to Tempe,” the Asian-European kid said. “We had a show in Marquee Theatre with Never Shout Never and The Maine.”

“Really?,” Novri really surprised. “You guys were a band?”

“We are Not Called Jinx band from Germany,” Kilian said. “This is Ichan,” he introduced the Asian kid. “This is Vincent,” he introduced the tallest one, “This is Eypee,” he introduced the Asian-European face kid. “This is Tommy,” he’s introduced the guy who brought Novri’s wallet and camera. “And I’m Kilian.”

“Awesome!,” Novri said. “Hello, nice to met ya’ll guys!”

Kilian smiled. “Shall we go now?”

***