Phoenix Arising

Phoenix Arising

Novri really surprised when Not Called Jinx members gave her backstage pass. Christofer Drew from Never Shout Never was the first who greets her. “Did you see my performance in Indonesia?”

“Yes! Yes!,” Novri said. She was so excited. “But I didn’t have an opportunity to meet you..”

“And now it’s the time, sweet lady.”

Novri stoned again. CDrew (Christofer Drew), a guy behind Never Shout Never called her sweet lady?

“So hey, Not Called Jinx,” CDrew said to Not Called Jinx members who enjoyed some snacks. “Next time bring Novri with you guys again.”

Novri laughed. The Not Called Jinx boys were murmuring agreed.

“Or do you want a free ticket to my next tour?” CDrew said.

“Oh my gosh,” Novri really surprised with that sweet offer from CDrew. “That’s really sweet but so no, thanks.”

CDrew laughed. “What you gonna do after this concert?”

“I have no idea,” Novri said. “I escaped from my group tour.”

CDrew laughed again. “You lost?”

Novri lauged. “Yes!”

“Let me took you back to the hotel after this.”

“No, no, no, thanks. I can called the taxi.”

“No. I’ll took you back to the hotel.”

Novri gave up. This was a good opportunity to get closer with Never Shout Never. She couldn’t missed this one. “Okay, then.”

CDrew smiled.

“Hey guys,” Kilian came to them. “Not Called Jinx were going to performed. Wish us luck!”
“Phoenix Arising was one of your song, right?” Novri asked them.

“Ha!,” Tommy said. “You know one of our song!”

“My bestfriend sent me it.”

“Really?,” Eypee said. “Your friend awesome!”

“She was your big fan, guys,” Novri said.

“Awesome!” Vincent said.

“Hey, hey,” CDrew said. “You guys should performed.”

“Yeah right!,” Kilian said. “Come on, guys!”

“We will performed Phoenix Arising,” Tommy said to Novri. “It was dedicated for you, Novri. You were an arising Phoenix.”

Novri felt her cheeks were blushing. Not Called Jinx went to the stage and performed. Novri watched them through the backstage. CDrew stood beside her.

Spread my wings
We will fly
Until the day, until the day we day


“You’re as arising as a phoenix,” CDrew said. He put his hand around Novri. “You were awesome.”

***