Phoenix Arising

New Beginnings

After the concert, Novri went back to the hotel with Never Shout Never. When she got there, she stood alone by herself in the street near the hotel. She watched cross over the street. Felt the cold night wind breeze through her skin. She hasn’t yet met The Maine boys after the concert. She hasn’t been talked to the Maine. She would like to thanks… but, this was better left unsaid.

She walked back to the hotel when suddenly there was someone hold her hand. She caught a guy with brown hair, tall was hold her hand. She stared at his eyes and oh… This is the guy with that gorgeous hazel eyes.

“Hello,” he said. “I finally found you at the concert.”

He put his hand on his jeans pocket. Novri surprised. “You were looking for me? Why?”

He picked something in his blazer and gave it to Novri.

“That was,” Novri confused. “That was your iPod, right?”

“It’s yours,” he said.

“What?”

“Last night, we accidentally met in the hotel lobby,” he said. “We both dropped our iPods and our iPods actually have the same color, turquoise.”

“Oh,” Novri couldn’t say anything again. She picked the iPod from his hand and checked the contains. It’s definitely her tunes. “This is mine.”

He laughed. He raised his hand. “I’m John. Nice to met you.”

Novri shaked it and said, “I’m Novri. Nice to met you too. Actually, I knew you, John. The Maine was one of my favorite band.”

John smiled. “Congratulation for your winning in The International Students Badminton Cup.”

Novri surprised. “How did you know?”

“It’s on the newspaper, sweet lady.”

OMG, sweet lady again!, Novri thought.

“Thank you for giving me a chance to sing with you, John,” Novri said. “Thanks.”

John raised his hand and Novri shaked it. John pulled her close softly. He leaned his body and landed a sweet kiss right in Novri’s lips.

“Sorry!,” John said. “I’m sorry to kissed you, because – “

“I love you,” John and Novri said at the same time.

"Why'd you love me?," Novri said.

"I love you at the first sight, Novri," John said. "I love you since the day we met and our iPod was fell. How about you?"

"I love you at the first sight too, John," Novri said.

They laughed. They looked for each other and kissed again.

***