Sequel: Artificial Smile.
Status: Complete.

Shouting Under My Breath.

You keep your thoughts by your pillow

Image

To say that Sparrow was pissed at Nate was an understatement. It bugged her that he had the nerve to call her spoiled. She had grew up in a family that had money, but she was raised grounded. She wasn't the type of kid that got everything they wanted just because mommy and daddy had money.

The only thing that was really handed to her was her trip to England, and the only reason she got that was for her twentieth birthday. They told her turning twenty was a big deal, and they new how bad she had always wanted to go to England so they paid for her to spend a summer in England.

She walked in her and Alice's house to find Alice lying tangled on the couch with Travis making out. She rolled her eyes and walked striaght into her bedroom. She walked into her room and threw herself straight onto her bed and let out a loud sigh. For a day that started off so fantastic it had turned to real shit.

She heard her phone vibrate next to her and she looked down to see she had a text from Dan saying he was home.

She wasted no time standing up grabbing her keys and heading out the door straight for the car. She laughed a little at the fact that Alice was so involved with making out with Travis that she didn't even notice Sparrow coming in and out of the house.

She drove straight to Dan's house as quickly as possible. She had one thing on her mind, and that was Dan.

She knocked on the door and a smiling shirtless Max answered the door. "Well look who’s at the door. Come in." He said stepping inside as Sparrow followed.

"Max is Dan here?" She asked giving him a smile.

"Yeah he's in his and Josh's room."

"Ok thanks."

"I'm going to take it I shouldn't go in my room." Josh said as Sparrow pasted him.

"Yeah I wouldn't." She said with a wicked grin on her face. She walked down the tan hall and knocked on the door to the room that Dan and Josh shared.

Dan answered the door with a surprised look on his face. "Sparrow what are you doing here?" The second he finish his sentence she crashed her lips into his. She had caught him off guard completely, but it took him no time to respond. Dan managed to pull Sparrow out of the door way and get the door shut quickly.

Dan was able to maneuver them so that he pressed Sparrow against the wall. He had his hands blocking her in as he slid his tongue along her bottom lip.

"What's this all about?" Dan said pulling away for a minute trying to catch his breath.

"I'm spoiled that's why." Was all she said before she started kissing his neck. She tangled her hands in his bleached hair as she continued to attack his neck. A low grunt escaped his lips exciting Sparrow. She pulled away giving him a seductive grin.

Dan picked Sparrow up and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he started to kiss her neck. He managed to get her shirt of and her pants unbutton while still holding her up.

“Do you really want to do this again?” Dan asked with his lips against her neck.

“Yeah I do.” She said pulling his shirt off. Dan sat her on the ground and her hands went straight to his belt. She moaned as he kissed her neck. She fumbled to get his belt unbuckled, and she tossed it on the ground. She got his pants unbutton and shoved down along with his boxers.

“Good.” He said before attaching his lips to hers again.

”Are we really just going to spend the whole day in bed?” She asked with her resting on his bare chest.

“I want to.” He laughed lightly running his fingers through her hair.

“I think we should it sounds fun.” She said lightly while drawing random figures on his stomach.

“When you say spend the whole day in bed do you mean naked?” She said lifting her head up looking into his blue eyes.”

“That would be lovely.” He laughed.

“I’m going to at least wear underwear and your shirt.” She said reaching on the ground grabbing his white v-neck of the ground and her black underwear.

“You are no fun.” He said lightly pressing his lips to the top of her head.

“I agreed to spend the day in bed with you in bed that makes me pretty fun.” She said reaching down and grabbing his boxer-briefs of the ground and handing them to him.

“You are pretty fun love.” He smiled.


"Are you going to tell me what all that was about?" Dan asked while drawing a circle on Sparrow's naked back.

"I got into a fight with Nate." She mumbled into his chest.

"So for revenge you came over and shagged me?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah pretty much I guess. You make it sound so much worse then it." Said feeling for the first not guilty.

"I'm sorry love if you say it out loud it sounds pretty bad. “

"Can you two please quit shagging so I can change my clothes?" Josh asked through the door. Both Sparrow and Dan laughed at his choice of words. Sparrow reached down and picked up Dan's shirt and boxer off of the ground and quickly put them on.
"Josh it's safe to come in." She laughed.

"Ok good." He said slowly walking in covering his eyes.

"Bloody hell Dan are you naked under the covers?" Josh asked quickly looking away.
"Yeah." He laughed.

"I hate you both so much right now."

"Hey what did I ever do to make you hate me?" Sparrow said sounding like a little girl.

"You're the reason he's naked." He said while grabbing a shirt out of the closet.

"How do you know I did anything?" She said raising her eyebrow.
"I hate to break it to you love but you both are pretty noisy." He said causing her to blush.

"That's embarrassing." She said staring into his blue eyes.

He just chuckled.

"So what are your plans for this Saturday?" Matt asked leaning against the bar.

"I'm going to go out to dinner with Sparrow." Dan said before taking a drink of his beer.

"I don't even know why you bothered asking mate, the lad spends all of his time with Sparrow. I'm shocked he's with us now." Josh laughed.

“Are you jealous Sparrow gets all my time?” Dan smirked shoving Josh’s shoulder lightly.

“No I’m not jealous; it’s just hard to have band practice without a drummer.”

“Josh does have a point it is hard to have band practice without a drummer.” Chris said after taking a drink of his beer.

“Ok I get it guys I’ll make more time for you.” Dan said rolling his eyes.

“So you’re free Saturday then?” Max said exhaling the smoke from his lungs.

“Starting Sunday I’ll spend more time with you guys.” He laughed.

“What the hell mate? What happened to bros before hoes?” Josh asked.

“See that would work if Sparrow was a hoe.” He laughed taking a drink of his beer.

“You know what we mean. When did a girl start coming before us?” Matt asked.

“When you find someone as special as Sparrow you’ll understand.”

“Well it looks like our little Daniel is in love.” Josh said putting all the puzzle pieces together.

Dan was silent. He had never admitted to himself that he was in love with Sparrow. He knew deep down inside he was, but he had never admitted it.

“You can’t even deny it. You so are in love with her.” Max said putting his cigarette out.


Dan walked out into the living room after taking a nap. The guys had spent the day in the studio again today. He ran his fingers through is messy bleached hair.

“Is your bed cold sleeping alone?” Matt asked grabbing a Coke out of the fridge.

“Yeah it is.” Dan said playing along with whatever Matt was getting at.

“She been here everyday for the past week.” He said. “And you can’t tell me you two are just hanging out. Everyone knows you’re shagging.”

Dan didn’t say anything he was just silent.

“So did she break up with her boyfriend?” Matt asked leaning against the counter.

“No she hasn’t.” Dan said as he reached into the fridge grabbing a bottle of water out.

“Do either of you feel guilty?” Matt asked giving Dan a disappointed look. Matt had always been the voice of reason to all the guys. When ever somebody did something wrong Matt would be the first to tell them they need to make it right.

“I can’t say I do. She was mine first.” Dan said shrugging his shoulders.

“Are you aware of how childish that sounds?”

“Yeah and I don’t care.”

“Does she feel guilty?” Dan couldn’t lie to Matt and say that Sparrow didn’t feel guilty because he knew she did sometimes. There were points were Sparrow would second guess herself and Dan could see the guilt in her eyes.

“I think she does to a point but at the same time she doesn’t.”

“You probably need to talk to her about this, and tell her if this is going to continue she needs to break up with that bloke Nate.”

“Yeah I know.”

“So should I expect Sparrow to be over today?” Josh said walking into the kitchen.

“Yeah probably.”

“Well all of are going out in a little while you are more then welcome to bring Sparrow and come out with us.” Josh said.

“I’m gonna pass. I need to actually talk to her tonight.”

About an hour later there was a knock on the front door.

“Hi love.” He said pressing his lips lightly to hers.

“Hi.” She said walking towards Dan’s room.

The second they were in his room Sparrow walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. She had a smile spread across her red lips. That smile would make Dan do anything in the world to make her happy.

“Sparrow we have to stop sleeping together as long as you’re with Nate.” He said sitting down neck to her.

She looked at him with a confused looked for a moment before she crashed her lips into his. “When I sleep with him I only see you.” She said pulling a way for a second before pressing her lips to his again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and picture lyrics from Hard To Swallow
I just realized that I'm seeing You Me At Six on Sunday and on Tuesday. I just freaked out.
* Okay on topic, what do you think of this chapter? What do you think of Sparrow using Dan as revenge? This story is just heating up a lot is going to happen soon.
* I want to thank Underdog425 for commenting. I would love love love if I got more comments.