Sequel: Artificial Smile.
Status: Complete.

Shouting Under My Breath.

I smell your scent on my skin and the clothes that I wear

Image

She looked mirror as she applied some lipstick. She made the decision that she needed to get out of the house on her own today. It had been two days since her trip to Disneyland with Logan. It was the first morning since her fight with Dan she felt some what okay.

“Where are you off to?” Alice asked walking out of the kitchen.

“I’m heading off to get some coffee and maybe go shopping or something.” Sparrow said smiling.

“I think this is the first time I’ve seen you smile in a really long time.”

“Today’s the first day I’ve felt like smiling in a long time.”

“Have fun.” She said as Sparrow walked out the front door.

As Sparrow turned her car on she smiled as she turned the radio on. She drove to the mall singing along with the radio. She felt happy for the first time in a long time. She walked through the mall and decided she needed some coffee so she walked to the food court and straight to Starbucks.

She got her drink and walked around the mall aimlessly window shopping. She decided not to buy anything. She walked out to her car and decided to go to the beach. She parked down the street from Main Street and started. She smiled at how perfect the weather. As she walked passed all the bars she saw a very familiar brown haired guy standing out on the patio area of one of the bars holding a beer.

“Matt?” She asked not one-hundred percent sure it was him.

“It depends who’s asking.” He said turning around. “Sparrow love.” He said before engulfing her in a hug.

“What are you doing at the beach? Wait are you here alone?”

“We thought this place would be good to hang out at, and no all the lads are inside.”

“When you say all the lads are inside do you me…” She couldn’t even bring herself to ask if Dan was inside.

“Yeah Dan’s in there.” He said before taking a drink of his beer.

“Oh, well I’m gonna go.”

“Sparrow.” She turned around to see Dan standing behind her.

“Hi Dan.” She said awkwardly waving. She didn’t know what to say or do. She felt like running, but she knew he wouldn’t let her.

“I’m going to leave you two kids to talk.” Matt said walking inside.

The two of them just stared at each other for about two minutes. Both of them were at a loss for words. Sparrow looked away and bit he bottom lip and looked at the ground wishing she could just disappear.

“I’m starting think maybe there shouldn’t be a Sparrow and Dan.” He said breaking the silence as he ran his fingers through his blond hair.

“My life sucks so much with out you.” She said as a tear slid down her cheek.

“You survived two years with out me.” He said before taking a drink of his beer.

“It took me a whole year to realize that it was over.”

“Maybe you could move on quicker this time.”

“So let me get this straight, you’re telling me to move on?” She asked feeling a sudden rush of anger.

“Sparrow I love you, but we’ve hit a wall,”

“We can un hit it or something.” She said as more tears slid down her cheek.

“Do you think we could really work out, No cheating, no other guy, no other girl, just the two of us?” He asked placing his hand gently on her cheek. He lightly slid his thumb across her cheek swiping away her tears.

“I think we can. Dan I’ve literally never loved anyone like I’ve loved you.”

“I’ve never loved anyone, but you Sparrow.”

“So what do we do then?” He asked as tears started to well up in his eyes.

“I honestly have no clue.” He said pushing the tears off her cheek.

“I don’t know either.” He said causing more tears to fall from her blue eyes. He hated seeing her cry, and right now he didn’t know how much more he could handle of her crying, but he didn’t know what to say to make everything better. He honestly didn’t know if they should be together anymore. He wanted to but he didn’t know if it was for the best.

“What if we started over?” She asked pushing her hair over out of her face.

“That could work.” He said running his fingers through his bleached hair. “I’m Daniel David Flint, it’s lovely to meet you.” He said putting his hand out.

“Sparrow Eloise Asher. It’s a pleasure to meet you Dan.” She said shaking his hand.

“God I love you.” He said giving her a crooked smile.

“But you’ve just met me.” She smiled.

“Shut up.” He said before crashing his lips into hers. There lips moved in sync as they had their arms warped around each other.

“We should probably go inside and tell the lads we’re back together.” He said lacing his fingers with hers.

They walked inside to the guys and they all had smiles on their faces as they saw Dan and Sparrow holding hands.

“So I see you quit being a twat and fixed things with Sparrow.” Josh said smiling.

“Yeah he’s no longer a twat.” Sparrow said laughing.

“Well I’m glad you’re holding hands and all, but does that mean you two are a couple?” Matt asked holding a new beer in his hand.

“Yeah it does.” Dan said before pressing his lips to Sparrow’s cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title and picture lyrics from Gossip.
So everyone Sparrow and Dan are back together. They personally are my favorite couple I've written about. No need to worry there is one more chapter of this story wrapping everything up, then I'm going to start posting my new You Me At Six story. It's called Behind Those Lies I would love you forever if you subscribed and commented on it.
* I want to thank dzsinidzsoni, Pat Kirch., Snapback-Princess, and saveredheads.
* One last thing sorry this update is so short.