Status: ACTIVE

I Never Changed the Channel

Prologue.

Love Suddenly Enveloped Me.

| Aiden Evans |

“I love you, and you do know that, don't you?”

The autumn leaves silently fell to the ground while Renn's eyes as blue as the sky above us stared into mine.

“Yes, yes I do… but I don’t know what to say. I don’t know…”

I put my lips against hers and wrapped my arms around her small waist. She didn’t do anything; she just stood there, frozen in place. I didn’t let go though; I continue to kiss her when she finally responded. She kissed back with uncertainty, but starts to reply passionately. Her arms slowly made their way around me while I drew her body closer.

It feels so right, so much better.
It feels like a lost piece has finally reunited with my lonely heart.

She’s finally back.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG YES GUYS. I AM BACK. I AM FINALLY BACK WITH A SEQUEL. *insert holy music here*
IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE I'VE POSTED. OH MY GOD.
so my friends forced me to make a sequel since they're HUGE fans of WITTO, pushing me around and screaming "MAKE A SEQUEL OMG MAKE A SEQUEL"
I had no choice but to give in to their wishes. So here it is, what you've all been waiting for, but actually, not.
I hope you WITTO fans enjoy reading it! I've been longing to post this, but I couldn't think of an appropriate title. anyway, scratch that. THANK YOU AND MAY YOU ALL LOOK FORWARD TO THE LATER CHAPTERS. LOVE YOU ALL.