Status: ACTIVE

I Never Changed the Channel

A Need for Tighter Security

Love Suddenly Enveloped Me.

| Nathaniel Sebastian Van Allen |

While Seth was busy acting in his new show, I scan the list of all the bodyguards Seth currently has and saw that some of them were retiring which made me realize how it’s going to affect the number of people in the list…

“Hey, Mr. X.”
“Yes, dear?”

I turn my chair around and stand up from my seat.

“Do you think Seth needs a new group of bodyguards? Not that they’ll replace the ones we currently have… just an addition.”

He brings down the newspaper he was reading and eyes me as if I was confused.

“Why do you ask?”
“Well, the others are already old and retiring from the job, so… I was thinking if we should update?”

He raises his eyeglasses higher on the bridge of his nose and goes back to reading the news.

“If you want to. After all, you’re the leader of the pack, right? So, why not?”

I smile and fix the stack of papers on my desk.

“Alright then. I’m going to start on the draft of the poster.”

--

“Nathan what… what is this?”
“I decided to make this program or audition or something like that to recruit a few new bodyguards for you, and this,” I point at the sheet of paper Seth was holding, “is the draft of the poster.”

Seth looks at me and returns the drawing to me.

“Your poster looks really nice, but I don’t need new ones. I’m fine with just you by my side—“
“No, no, that’s not the point, Seth.”

Okay, that sounds really sweet to my ears, but I have to focus on this and QUIT BLUSHING.

“It’s just that… if ever, you know… something bad happens to me? Then at least there’s someone—“
“No! Shut up! I don’t want to hear it!”

Seth pauses for a moment and rests his head on his hand.

“I’m sorry, I… I just don’t like the thought of losing you, Nathan.”
“I didn’t necessarily mean I’d leave you or die all of a sudden, Seth. Of course I’d be doing that with you. And plus, I’m always right here by your side, remember?”

Seth smiles, touched (PROBABLY TEEHEE), and gives me a manly pat on the back.

“You’re seriously the best, Nathaniel. Thanks, really, I appreciate all the things you’ve said and done to me.”

I slightly feel my face heat up with joy.

“Then uh, it’s a yes?”

I wag the draft in front of Seth, waiting for his answer.
Seth nods approvingly.

“Yeah, sure, give it a go.”

© thought hemorrhage. 2010-2012
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah hi guys fast update hehe

comment and subscribe? :)