Closer to Heaven than You

Sometimes things from you past will haunt you for the rest of your life. They can impact your life and create who you are today. Maybe she is the reason why I think of myself of the dark character out of my band. But There was no hope of ever finding that out.

Matt Sanders more commonly know as M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold lost someone important to him 12 years ago. Someone who was forced out of life at a young age. Now, he is the lead singer of a successful band Avenged Sevenfold and has everything you could want. The older he gets the more he wonders about the one girl who slipped from his grasp.

Jacey Rae Hudson is someone who has been through hell and back. She dealt with an abusive father but only got through those horrible years of her childhood by befriending the neighor kid named Matt. Taken away from the abuse she was moved to Dallas, Texas. Now twelve years later she has rose her way up to fame as she now regularly performs at Warp tour with her band Auburn named after her mothers maiden name. She has sung in songs by Skillet and A day to remember and other bands.

Will their Rock N Roll lifestyle somehow bring best friends from twelve years ago back together?