What About Us?

Fourteen.

"So what does it say?"

I left that morning. I got on my 11:03am flight back home. Gabby arrived at Joe's just 20 minutes after I rang, her pjs covered by one of Nick's hoodies. She looked very grumpy as I climbed into her car, but perked up once I told her what had happened. What annoyed her the most was the note I left Joe. Two words 'I'm sorry xo.' We had a massive row as I grabbed my suitcase from the room in the Jonas's household. She was telling me that I couldn't do this, that what I was doing was wrong on so many levels. I snuck into Nick's room, pressing a kiss against his cheek and leaving a letter on his bedside cabinet, telling him that I wasn't coming back. As she drove me to the airport, we didn't speak. I knew she was annoyed at me.

It was never my intention for everything to happen this way. I came to New York on Joe's demand. I didn't even think about what would happen when I did turn up. I never expected to fall back in love with Joe, or him to fall in love with me. I didn't expect for Rose to call off the wedding, making Joe telling me his feelings. I never wanted that. I went to New York to see Joe marry the wrong person. And I came back from New York, having broken up his engagement and sleeping with him.

I received plenty of phone calls and texts from all the Jonas's, mostly Joe and Nick. Joe's were frantic, going from begging me to come back to telling me he hated me. They hurt the most. Nick's were anger. He was pissed, the most I've ever known. Joe had told his family what had happened between us and Nick was pissed. The only one I was still in contact with was Gabby, and she was still rather annoyed at me.

"Allie." Her voice through the speaker of my phone broke my thoughts. I sighed, playing with the thing in my hand. I flipped it over and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last chapter of this story.
BUT...
don't worry, there is a sequel!
Please comment and let me know about this story! :3
also, congrats to Kevin and Danielle! :')