Status: completed

Chocolate and Bananas

One-Shot

Okay, I hate to say it but Dahvie’s just a little too naïve for his own good.

Just the other week I was rummaging through the fridge for a quick breakfast and found a can of Reddi-Whip sitting in the back. I grabbed it out and sprayed a little bit too generous of an amount in my mouth just as Dahvie walked into the kitchen. As I gulped down what was already in my mouth, a little bit escaped past my lips.

Dahvie just giggled at me and told me I missed some before leaning in and removing it himself with his tongue. He then got a soda and left me dumbstruck in the kitchen with the can of Reddi-Whip still in my hand. I knew he didn’t mean anything by it but I still couldn’t stop the blush from returning to my cheeks when I thought of how his tongue glided along my lips. As I recounted the feeling I felt myself hardening and went back to my room to relieve my newfound ache.

As the day went on the memory slipped from my mind until later that night when the instance crept back into my thoughts. Once again I had to relieve the pain and then I could finally let myself fall asleep. The week passed and I only thought of that little moment when I had some “alone time” with myself. I figured that Dahvie probably didn’t even realize what he did could be misconstrued as having a sexual undertone so I didn’t dwell on it being more than a happy accident. However the next instance was harder to ignore.

I had just pulled out a popsicle from the freezer because the city was going through a heat wave and the AC hadn’t kicked in yet. To cool myself down I decided to eat a popsicle but it started melting just a minute after I began eating it. I tried keep it from dripping as much as I could but two drops fell onto my chest and slid down to my stomach. I had just grabbed a napkin when Dahvie came into the kitchen. I looked at him, feeling just a bit self-conscious as I was only in a pair of skin-tight boxer-briefs but he still had on a tee and shorts.

Without a word, he walked over to me and licked up all the stray ice cream on my body before leaving me in a state of shock. I blushed again and made my way to the shower to clean myself before I became any stickier. Once my “business” was taken care of, I absently washed my hair and thought of what Dahvie had done.

The first time could have been just an accident but the second time was pretty difficult to dispute. He didn’t even grab anything from the kitchen! He just came in at the right time, licked me clean so to say, and left. What was he trying to do? Was he trying to drive me insane?

As I turned the shower off and threw my clothes in the hamper, I came up with a new plan to test my theory. I waited a couple days before I put it into action. The last thing I wanted was him finding out and then having to explain that I read too much into a situation that wasn’t really there.

My plan of action was to eat a banana in front of him and see what happens. Oh, and did I mention it was dripping with chocolate sauce? Normally I don’t eat bananas with chocolate but if it proves my theory then I’d gladly make an exception. As Dahvie watched TV on the couch, I made my way over and laid across it with my head in his lap.

“Hey Dahves. Whatcha watching?”

I tried to look as innocent as possible while I took a small bite out of the banana. His eyes widened and a lustful gaze was lurking just under the surface as he watched my lips leave the banana. I pretended I didn’t notice his look or what felt like a growing erection and offered him a bite.

Hesitantly he wrapped his full lips around the banana and slowly bit down. I smiled up at him and ate the last remaining bit that still had chocolate on it. If he wanted to do something it’d be now or never. I swallowed the last bite but didn’t lick the remaining chocolate that I knew still rested on my lips. I wanted him to have that chance so at least I’ll know I tried. Just as I grew disheartened and thought that all this had been my imagination, he leaned down and captured my lips. He licked away all the chocolate sauce before getting up and making an excuse to go back to his room.

While I was a bit annoyed that he left, I was overjoyed that my plan had worked and just before he left I knew for certain that he had a hard-on. I ran back to the kitchen and threw away what was left of the banana and grab the bottle of chocolate sauce I left on the counter just in case. Right now I’m so glad I didn’t put it away and I sprinted down to Dahvie’s room and stopped just outside his door.

I pressed my ear against the fake wood and faintly but clearly I heard Dahvie pant out “Fuck! Jayy!” I smiled and slowly pushed the door open. His eyes were tightly shut but I had a full view of him. He had stripped down to his boxers but only pulled them down long enough free his erection. His neck was arched off the bed in pleasure and his hair stuck to his forehead. He was biting his bottom lip to keep from moaning out too loudly and alerting me to his actions but pretty soon I’d make my presence known. I looked down to admire the view more but found his left hand absent. It took me awhile to realize where else it could be but it did help me solve the dilemma of who’d be on top. Though I think if he’d ask, I’d agree to be bottom…for now.

I waited until he was closer to his peak before I moved on top of him. His eyes shot open and a deep blush appeared on his cheeks. “J-Jayy…” he was definitely at a loss for words right now so I helped him out. “Thought I’d join in on your fun. You don’t mind, do you?” he shook his head in a jerky but excited fashion. I smiled at him and ran my hands down his sides before making my way back to my shirt. I tossed it over the side of the bed and went to work on my jean shorts. I decided to forgo the underwear today in hopes that just maybe something like this would happen.

Once we both were free of our last pieces of clothing, Dahvie grabbed my neck and pulled me down into a kiss. During our passionate make-out session, I grabbed the bottle of Hershey’s I left laying on the side of the bed. I pulled back from the beautiful man underneath me and dripped some of the delicious chocolate sauce onto his stomach. It was still a bit cool from the fridge so when it touched his skin he shivered.

“Aw, let me warm you up.”

I licked up the chocolate as it dripped down past his bellybutton but I didn’t stop there. I spread even more onto his throbbing dick before taking him into my mouth. I slid his length down my throat as far as I could go and sucked him with all I had. He screamed out and grabbed my hair but that only made me moan more around his dick. I hummed until he was ready to burst before I pulled off, denying him his release a second time. Understandably he was a bit pissed but I wanted something more.

I spread the chocolate on my own length as an extra kinky kind of lube. Since he had already prepped himself, I didn’t bother to it slow. Not that he wanted me to either. I had just placed myself inside him fully when he commanded impatiently that I move faster. I’m not one to keep a lover waiting so I pulled back out and slammed into him as hard as I could. With every stroke I searched for that one spot inside that would make him scream with ecstasy. When I finally found it, it looked like he almost lost his mind. His back arched off the bed and he clawed at my back. I wouldn’t be surprised if later I find deep gashes.

Now that I knew where to aim, I put all my effort into driving him over the edge. Every time I pounded into him, a scream erupted from his lips no matter how hard he tried to hold it in. Just as he was close to the limit I moved my hand down to help him out. I pumped him with every one of my thrusts and with a final powerful jab to his prostate he came with a scream that practically shook the house.

Just two more pumps and I reached my peak as well. I grabbed the bottle of chocolate sauce and spread it on his stomach again, right over his cum. I licked it all up and he captured my lips in another deep kiss.

“Tastes good but how’s about we clean up?”

“And a little fun in the shower?”

“I wouldn’t expect anything less.”
♠ ♠ ♠
if you catch any missing or mispelled words, please let me know so i can change it. but tell me where it needs corrected not just that it's wrong.