Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 11: So Sorry It's Over

RECAP:
Billie and Sara are going on tour with everyone
END RECAP!
2 Months Later
It was the last night of the tour and we were in New York, Mark and Tom were fighting every night now. Sara and I had become really close. Every time Mark and Tom would fight she would help me keep my mind off it. They would fight over stupid things like who ate the last of the chips or what to watch on tv. I was sitting backstage talking with Sara while Billie was humming Wake Me Up When September Ends. [Don't ask me why cuz I dunno.] Mark, Tom, and Travis came back and Tom looked pissed. Mark sat down, kissed me on the cheek and put his arm around me. All of a sudden, Tom exploded [that would be sad...and messy.],"Dude, what happened out there?!" he yelled. "What Tom, what did I do?!" Mark yelled back. "You fucked up First Date! How do you mess that up?!" "Are you really yelling at me for that, you fuck songs up all the time!" "Yes I am yelling at you for this and so what i'm allowed to cuz i'm so much better than you!" "Wow Tom, i'm sorry, sorry for not living up to your god damn standards! Maybe, since you're soooo much better than me, we just shouldn't be doing this!" "Doing what Mark?!" "The damn band, Blink 182, it wont work if one of us has a giant head!" My jaw dropped, as did Travis', Billie's, and Sara's. "You, you can't." I stammered. "Don't tell us what we can and can't do!" Tom yelled at me,"Fine then it's over. This was the last show that I will ever play with you dickhead!" I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the bus and started packing.
Sara's POV: [yay my turn to say stuff]
Miranda ran outside and Mark started to chase after her. I grabbed his arm, "You stay here," I told him,"you've done enough." Mark and Tom sat down and studied theor shoes,"Come on Billie," I said,"let's go find Miranda." We ran outside and towards the bus. We went inside and Billie searched the back while I searched up front. "Found her!" Billie yelled, I ran back and saw Miranda hugging Billie. She was crying, I put my hand on her back and she looked up at me. "I want to go home." she said, letting go of Billie. "I can understand that." we heard someone say from behind us. I turned around to see Mark who looked like he was about to cry. "What are you doing?" I asked angrily,"I told you to stay there." He pushed past me and tried to get to Miranda (who was crying even more now and had backed up till she was practically hiding behind Billie) but Billie stopped him,"You're not going any further. Can't you see what you've done? Just leave her alone." I looked past them to see Miranda packing. I walked over to her and helped her. "Billie," I said," go pack our belongings please. As for you Hoppus, leave us alone." Everyone did what I asked (Mark didn't leave right away but I forced him to) and a few hours later we were on a plane heading to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Well I mean not yay but i finally reached the main conflict! So what do you guys think? I like where I took the story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh and don't forget to check out the other story being posted on this account. My friend wrote it but she doesn't have an account so i'm letting her post on mine. She'll be posting later today so look out for that. Okay I g2g. Bye Bye.
-Sara