Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 14: Unexpected Guests

I started crying again, [holy shit fuck she does that a lot she must get really dehydrated {FUCK YEA I SPELLED IT RIGHT...i think} sorry I'm hyper] "It's all my fault." I said, burying my face in my hands. Sara put her hand on my back,"No it's not." she said. "Yes, it is. They started fighting just after I got there. Why? Because of me." I got up before she could reply and walked to my room. I closed the door behind me and laid down on the bed. That was all there was, a bed, nothing more nothing less. I had a couple bags of clothes but that was it. White walls and a bunch of multicolored sharpies that Billie told me to use to decorate the walls. I pulled out a pencil and started sketching a person on one wall. It took me ages but when I was done it was perfect. I pulled out a black sharpie and went over my lines I used different colors for the hair and eyes and shaded it perfectly (I am a master Sharpie artist, it takes years of practice). When I was done I stepped back and examined my work. The person I drew looked so familiar I just couldn't remember. I heard a knock on the front door and Sara got up to get it. She opened it,"Oh no." I heard her say. I sat down to listen,"Where's Miranda!?" I heard Tom's unmistakable voice practically yell. "Crap,"I heard Sara say,"she's not here Tom." I just realized I was holding my breath and let it out silently. "Why would she come here? She doesn't want to be found. Believe me Billie and I are very worried we just think she needs some time for herself okay? You should go home and hang out with Travis." Sara said believably. "You're right." he said,"I'm sorry it's just I'm worried and I was so fucking sure she was here. Well if you do see her could you tell her that I feel really bad like it's all my fault, i crossed the line and I'm sorry." Right then I wanted to run out and give him a giant hug and I don't know why I didn't I just let him walk out the door. Sara walked into my room," Hey, you okay?" she said rushing to my side. I realized I was crying and wiped my eyes,"Yea it's just that now I feel like shit and I just let him leave, I should've gone after him dammit." [hehe I'm listening to that right now] She pulled me into a hug and we just sat there for a few minutes I wasn't crying she just knew I needed to be comforted. I heard the door open and Sara got up to see who it was. Before she left she turned around,"Why'd you draw Mark on your wall?" she asked,"I saw it when I walked in." I turned around and looked at the picture. She was right, it was Mark,"Holy crap I didn't even notice." I said, she nodded and left. I heard happy voices outside," Miranda," I heard Billie call,"there's people here to see you." I got up and walked to the front room but before I could see who it was or do anything I was tackled.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THAT'S RIGHT I'M BACK BICHES! (again I meant to spell it like that if you don't understand why, go to You Tube and search jacksfilms Your Grammar Sucks) Yea so I'm typing this up on my new fucking awesome laptop that I got for Christmas! Did ya miss me? I hope so but sadly this story only has about 3-4 more chapters. I'm sorry my little hedgehogs (that's right hedgehogs. Why, cause I love hedgehogs and they're just generally awesome just like that people who read my stories) I shall miss you when this is over but there is always my other story. A Lethal Combination it's awesome if I do say so myself. Yea so I hope to finish the story by Tuesday but I dunno so yeah. Lemme know if you like the story and yeah keep reading bye guys.
-Sara