Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 3: Use protection!

Recap:
BEAR HUG!
End Recap
They gave me a giant hug and were liek squeezing me so I had trouble breathing,"Tom," I choked out,"save...me...can't...breathe." Tom grabbed the arm I was holding out and removed me from Mark and Travis' death grip."Thanks." I said, gasping for breath. They all laughed,"We weren't even squeezing you that hard." Mark said."Yeah but, but, I couldn't breathe and, shut up!" I said at a loss for words. [Me:speechless and redundant cuz I love you's not enough' i'm lost for words. I love that song if you don't know it its Redundant by Green Day listen to it.] "Come on, i'll show you your room." Tom said grabbing my arm and dragging me up the stairs."Use protection!" I heard Mark call from downstairs. Tom walked to the railing and threw something at him."Thanks for the wallet!" mark called "Shit!" Tom exclaimed [Me: Ere he rode out of sight Merry Christmas to all and Happy Fucking. I dunno I love Christmas but sadly have a very pervy mind] running downstairs. I heard a thump and ran to the railing. Tom and Mark were wrestiling on the floor [kinky;)] over Tom's wallet and Travis were hiding behind a table lamp he had picked up. I laughed and Mark stopped and looked at me which gave Tom a chance to grab his wallet."You have a beautiful laugh." Mark said, beaming up at me. I blushed which made Marks smile grow bigger. Tom came upstairs and grabbed my arm again, I waved to Mark and was tugged away. Tom brought me into this room,"Here we are." he said. I gasped, it was like 2x the size of my old room."Tom," I asked,"can you take me to my house to get my stuff?" "Okay." Tom replied,"You mind if we take Mark? He needs to get out of the house." "Yea sure I don't care." We ran downstairs and I grabbed Mark's arm and we ran out the door. Mark and I ended up in the backseat of Tom's car singing What's My Age Again. We arrived at my house and I went up and opened the door to a chorus of "Fuck you" and "You peice of shit!". "Ah, home sweet home." I said and walked in."Hey fuckers." I said, walking into the room my parents were arguing in. "Who are they?" my dad asked while staring them down and trying to be intimidating but the beer gut doesn't help. "The people i'm moving in with. Oh and by the way your other daughter is dead. We got in an accident while running away from this shit- hole and your fighting so feel free to blame yourselves." I stated with a hint of anger at my dad for being mean to 2/3 of Blink 182. My dad walked up to me and slapped me. I stumbled back into Mark holding my cheek and he put his arm around me protectively. Tom walked up to my dad, fists clenched, and punched him in the face," You aren't supposed to hit women. Especially not your fucking kids you son of a bitch." Tom said through clenched teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY WOOT GO TOM did anyone else love the fact that Mark had his arm around Miranda while Tom punched her dad in the face for slapping her and god i just love this chapter. Yea I always tend to end at the perfect moment so now ur probably like whats her dad gonna do or meh. either way comment plz I wanna get ur opinions on this shit