Status: COMPLETED!!!!!!!!!

If My Stupid Poem Could Fix This Home

Chapter 5: I Think My Nose Is Broken

Normal POV:
I finally got a good look at Tom after his fight with my dad. He had a blooby [I mean bloody but its funny so Im leaving it in.] nose (that might be broken), a busted lip, and a black eye from what I could see."Tom," I said," I am so sorry. I never should've brought you back there." Tom shook his head,"Miranda," he said,"it's okay. It's not your fault." I shook my head,"Yes it is. Wait a minute." I said,"How do you know my name, I never introduced myself." " Oh I checked your wallet." Tom said while giving me a sly grin. "You went through my wallet?" "Yup." "Oh, okay" We got in Tom's car and drove to the house. We walked inside,"I never gave you a tour of the place huh?" Tom asked. I shook my head, he grabbed my arm and dragged me around in a tour of the place. The tour ended in the kitchen, I remembered Tom's injurys and walked to the feezer, and found some frozen peas. I took the frozen peas over to Tom, grabbed his hand, and led him to the couch. He layed down and I put the peas on his face. Mark walked in and grabbed my waist and spun me around. I laughed loudly and he set me down,"What was that?" I asked him. "I dunno," he replied,"i've always wanted to do that." "Hey guys," Tom said from the couch,"sorry to interrupt the lovefest but I think my nose is broken." I sighed,"Mark," I said,"wanna drive us to the hospital?" "Yeah sure." he said. We got in Mark's car and drove to the hospital. Mark and I sat in the waiting room. I was leaning on his shoulder and he had his arm around me. We heard excited whispers coming from across the room and to girls wearing Blink 182 shirts walked up to us. Mark removed his arm from around my shoulders and I sat up."Can we have your autograph?" they asked, shaking with excitement. I drowned out their conversation by singing Platypus (I Hate You) by Green Day in my head. I snapped out of it when Mark put his arm around my shoulder,"Yup, this is my girlfriend, Miranda." Mark said. He leaned over to me,"Play along." he whispered in my ear. It gave me chills so I snuggled up to him and whispered,"Got it." in his ear. The girls' faces dropped,"Oh, okay," one of them said sullenly,"well thanks for the autographs Mark." "Alright bye now." Mark said to them as they sulked away. "Now," I said, sitting up,"what was that all about?" "Well," Mark replied," I gave them my autograph and they started flirting with me. One of them noticed you and asked if we were dating. I said yes because I found it really weird that they were hitting on a guy they just met." "Oh, okay then." I said, I continued to lean on his shoulder. Tom walked out with his nose allbandaged up,"Yup, it's broken." he informed us."So can we leave." I asked. "Oh, yeah we can." Tom said. We all walked to the parking lot and hopped in Mark's car. We pulled up and saw my mom standing outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any typos i didnt catch im in a rush kay bye.