I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

You Mean All Of What You Say

Gerard stormed in and Mikey was sitting against the wall throwing a tennis ball against the other wall opposite of him.

“You okay?” asked Mikey, momentarily glancing at his brother. Gerard snorted, did he fucking look okay?

“We broke up.”

“Shit, man. I’m sorry. Her lose.”

“She’s a lesbian.” Mikey stared at him and tried his best not to, but he couldn’t help it; he started laughing. He stifled the chuckle quick. “Totally not funny.”

“What do you mean she’s a lesbian?”

“I mean, she was cheating on me with a fucking girl. Do you really want to go to her apartment and see her fingering some whore?” Mikey realized that Gerard was completely serious and was sorry for laughing. He got up and lifted his hand for a hug.

“Look, man. I’m really sorry for everything. Need a hug?”

“No, don’t talk to me. You fucking disgust me,” snapped Gerard.

“Dude, I laughed a bit, I didn’t mean—”

“I don’t mean that,” he said, cutting him off, “I mean you fucking around behind Kailtin’s back.” Gerard was practically yelling at Mikey; he really wanted to punch him in the face. “Do you know how much it fucking hurts? Do you? Just break up with her already, seriously. She doesn’t deserve this, no one does; but especially her. She’s seriously one of the most amazing girls I have ever met; I don’t know what the hell is wrong with you. She’s been through so much shit and you know it, how could you be so goddamn heartless?! You have no fucking clue what it’s like to love someone and have them betray you, have them humiliate you and embarrass you, have them rip your fucking heart out!” After this, he realized he had been yelling at Mikey (who had been backed against the wall). He wanted to punch his brother in the face really bad, but instead he kicked the couch. He was breathing really heavy. After a while, Mikey spoke.

“You okay there?” he asked, very timidly.

“Yeah, just fucking dandy,” said Gerard, calming down. He looked at Mikey who was still scared that Gerard was going to flip out again, Gerard started to apologize but Mikey cut him off.

“It’s really okay.”

“Okay, then,” said Gerard, completely embarrassed, he was looking any where but at Mikey, “I’m going to go to sleep if you don’t mind.” Mikey nodded and Gerard went up to his room. Mikey exhaled, he seriously thought he was going to get punched, he didn’t blame Gerard. He deserved a punch in the face and so much more. Mikey decided that it was finally time to break up with Kaitlin, or at least tell her about Jenna which would inevitably lead to her slapping him and telling him to go to hell. It was 10:30 when he pulled up into her apartment building’s parking lot. Fuck it, she’s still awake. He walked up to her apartment and stood in front of her door for a good 15 minutes. He really didn’t want to do this, but he knew he had to. She answered the door when it rang and it was clearly obvious she had been crying.

“What do you want?” she snapped.

“Can we talk?” She stared at him for a moment and let him inside.

“I’m really sorry, I totally shouldn’t have gone off at you like that,” he said. She didn’t answer. Mikey was thinking of a way to break up with her but before he knew it she was kissing him. He stopped her, he was really confused.

“Mikey, I just…I can’t do this anymore. I can’t talk about this; I just want to be with you.” He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, smiled and started kissing her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, yes, stupid chapter. i know.
next few are good, don't worry.
COMMENT :]