I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

I'm In Too Deep...

“Okay, Mikey. I really don’t know how to say this, so I’m just going to come right out and say it,” said Jenna. Mikey looked a bit confused. “I broke up with Brandon.”

“Brandon?” he asked, “your boyfriend?” Jenna nodded.

“He was cheating on me,” she said, not looking at him. “It’s not really a big deal; I didn’t really like him that much, but umm…”

She mumbled something incoherent.

“What?” asked Mikey.

“He got syphilis from someone, and I sort of have it too,” she said in a barely audible voice.

“You have to be fucking joking?” he asked. Before Jenna could say anything Mikey stood up and stared pacing back and forth nervously. “Fuck Jenna, this is bad, really, really bad.

“I’m really sorry, I had no idea. I mean it’s curable and stuff,” said Jenna, trying to help the situation.

“Crap, I know. But Kaitlin, she’s on the pill, we didn’t use…” he smacked his head. How could he be so stupid? Jenna stood up next to him and hugged him.

“I really am sorry,” she said again, even though she didn’t mean it. A huge part of her hoped Kaitlin would find out, maybe then she and Mikey would break up. Maybe then they could be together. She knew that was terrible, but she loved Mikey. If only she could tell him, but that would send him running in the opposite direction.

“It’s not your fault,” he said, as he kissed her on the head. “Who knows, maybe she doesn’t have it. I don’t have it as of now.”

“You have to tell her, you know. You can’t wait to long to get tested.”

“I’ll get tested; if I have it then I’ll tell her,” he said with a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter :]
comments ?!
kthxs lovesss.