I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

Nobody Wanna See Us Together

“You do know his birthday is tomorrow?” asked Ray as he eyed the balloon that Frank was holding. Frank rolled his eyes.

“Of course I know that! But if you will observe,” he said, as he took hold of the balloon. “I have written ‘pre’ in sharpie on the balloon, right before birthday so it says Happy Pre-Birthday,” said Frank. He was grinning wide at his ingenious actions.

“That doesn’t—there isn’t—you’re a fucking moron,” stammered Ray. Bob just slapped him behind the head.

“You’re just jealous! What we have is special!” yelled Frank.

“Why do I hang out with you?” asked Bob, rolling his eyes. Frank just pounded his fist on the door.

“Why isn’t anyone answering?” he asked.

“Donno,” shrugged Ray as he took out his keys, “We can just use the key Mikey gave me.”

“Hello!” shouted Frank as he entered. Gerard was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper. He was looking through the paper for apartments. He wanted to be alone, or as alone as he could be when you shared a house with your brother. But he was glad to see his friends none the less. Gerard quickly closed the paper as Frank flung his arms around his neck. “Thanks for answering the door,” he said as he grabbed Gerard’s arm. He tied the balloon around his wrist and ruffled his hair. “Happy Pre-Birthday,” said Frank, beaming. Gerard gave a questioning look to Ray and Bob. They just shrugged.

“Erh thanks?” said Gerard as he looked questioning at his friend. Frank didn’t notice.

“So, where’s Mikey?” asked Bob as the three of them took a seat. Gerard rolled his eyes.

“He’s probably sleeping. He had a LONG night last night,” he said, rubbing his eye. He didn’t sleep much either. He spent the whole night blasting his ipod because Jenna spent the night.

Ray’s eyebrows shot up, “New girl already?”

“Well, not exactly new,” said Gerard beating around the bush. Gerard wasn’t the only one who hated Jenna. Ray, Bob, and Frank didn’t like her much either. But Mikey didn’t know that. Everyone knew that they would break up sooner or later so they just kept their opinions to themselves. No one expected them to ever get back together.

Frank gave Gerard a questioning look, and he was about to break the bad news when Mikey called from upstairs.

“Gerard, who was at the door?” he shouted, obviously just waking up.

“The guys,” he called back. Mikey mumbled something and you a girl mumbled back.

“We’ll be right down,” he called.

“Who’s he with?” asked Bob.

Gerard flipped through the paper. “So did you hear about the uhm, pirates that held 30 people hostage on some yacht?” he asked, pointing to the article.

“Really?! Real live pirates?” exclaimed Frank. Gerard shook his head and gave him the paper.

“Gerard,” said Ray sternly, “Who’s he with?”

“You’ll see,” he mumbled as he heard footsteps from upstairs. Mikey and Jenna came downstairs.

Mikey was wearing jeans and no shirt. Jenna was wearing a huge misfits t-shirt that was obviously Mikey’s and no sign of any pants. The three guys did the best to force a smile. Mikey wrapped an arm around Jenna’s lower back.

“You guys remember Jenna,” beamed Mikey. The all mumbled ‘yes’ and ‘hello’.

“Hey guys,” she said, smiling, “Gerard, I thought your birthday is tomorrow…”

“It is,” he said as he looked at Frank who was still at shock at Jenna’s abrupt return into their lives, “Don’t ask.”

Mikey and Jenna took a seat. No one said anything, but Mikey didn’t seem to notice, he just sat there looking happier than ever. Gerard kind of wanted to hit him. He loved his brother and all he wanted was for him to be happy, but it was because of his brother that he couldn’t be happy. Mikey was holding Jenna’s hand and was absolutely beaming. He wanted to be happy so badly. The last time he was every happy like that was when he was with Kaitlin. Right then and there he decided that no matter what it took he would not give up. He would talk to Kaitlin, they would make it work, they would be happy.

Gerard hadn’t noticed that people started talking. It wasn’t really talking, it was Mikey talking and the guys giving one word answers. A cell phone went off and Jenna got out of her seat.

“That’s me, be right back,” she said, as he pecked Mikey on the lips and hurried upstairs.

“Dude,” started Ray, but didn’t know what to say. As much as the four of them disliked Jenna, it was obvious how happy Mikey was.

“I know! Isn’t it great!” explained Mikey, “I didn’t think we were ever getting back together. But guys, ah gosh. I love her.”

No one said anything, Frank gave a weak smile.

“Mikey,” called Jenna from the top of the stairs, “Could you come here for a sec?”

“Surely,” he said as he hoped from the stool and gave the guys a grin.

They guys were alone and Gerard awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as he flipped through the paper.

“This is not good,” said Bob.

“Yeah, we have to do something,” said Ray.

“He’s so happy though,” said Frank, “I mean, did you look at him? I’ve never seen him like that.”

“Too fucking bad, she’s terrible for him! She’s just going to fuck him over and break his heart AGAIN,” said Bob.

“Maybe she’s changed,” said Frank.

“Ha!” said Ray, “Girls like that don’t change. Not for anyone. We can’t let her hurt him again.”

“Yeah,” said Bob, “The sooner they break up the better.”

“Yeah, fuck. You’re right,” agreed Frank.

“Guys,” said Gerard, hesitantly, “You should just leave them alone. Mikey’s a big boy, and he’s really happy.” Gerard stretched his arms and gave a big yawn, “I’m going to jump into a quick shower. I’ll be right down.” He said as he hopped off the stool and disappeared upstairs.

“You know what we have to do, don’t you?” said Frank, “We have to break the up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
kind of stupid and sorta of a filler.
but i thought it'd be a good as a second story line :]
tell me what you think about it...COMMENT!!!!! <3