I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

And I Swear We'll Make It

Gerard drew small circles on Kaitlin’s bare shoulder with his index finger. He savored every moment. Scared that at any second Kaitlin would change her mind yet again. If she did, that would be it. He couldn't take any more of this girly mood swing shit. But half an hour passed, than another and another and nothing. They just laid there in each others arms.

“Are you sleeping?” whispered Kaitlin after a while.

“Only if you’re going to kick me out.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” she said, leaving a trail of kisses from his jawbone to his lips. Gerard smiled.

“Hey girl hey!” he practically shouted with surprised. Kaitlin laughed into her pillow. “Wow, guess that means you want to go again, eh?” he said smirking.

“I was looking for you hand,” she said.

“Yeah, well that was not it,” he said chuckling. Gerard kissed her head and grabbed her hand small soft hand. He brought her hand to his lips. “I love you,” he mumbled.

---------------

“You really think this is going to work?” asked Ray as Frank fidgeted with his hair.

“Course, Mikey’s crazy jealous. How’s my hair?”

Bob examined it for several seconds and then started touching it. “There, gorgeous.” Ray rolled his eyes.

“Ready?” asked Frank and the two of them nodded. Mikey and Jenna were sitting on the couch when they entered. “Hey," said Frank.

“Want me to leave?” asked Jenna at the sight of the guys as she began to sit up.

“Of course not,” said Mikey, “Where are the girls?”

“Went to see Sex and the City, Girl’s night out,” said Bob with out thinking. Mikey glared at him. Bob stammered trying to apologize.

“No worries, I don’t mind, I know they don’t like me,” she said shrugging.

“They like yo—” began Mikey.

Anyway,” said Frank, while sitting down next to Jenna. “Let’s rent a movie shall we?”

“Aight,” said Mikey while looking around. “Gerard?” he called, “Where the fuck did he go to now?”

“Oh, he went to work,” lied Bob, “Yea, when I was over earlier he said he had to do something, I wasn’t really paying attention.

Mikey nodded and leaned back, putting an arm around Jenna. Frank gave a look to Ray and Bob.

“Oh yo, Mikes. Can we talk to you for a second?” asked Ray.

“Sure, shoot.”

“In private,” said Ray. Mikey gave them a look.

“Uh, yeah,” said Bob, lying for the hundredth time that night. “It’s about um Rankfay’s Irthdaybay.” Everyone stared at Bob like he had 7 heads.

“Frank, Isn’t your birthday on Halloween? In like 5 months?” asked Jenna smiling. Frank nodded, trying to resist the urge to strangle Bob. Frank would not let Mikey be with this slut.

‘She’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me.’ ‘She’s the one for me.’ Mikey just went on and on about her. How could he not see what a slut she was? Didn’t he remember how bad things got the first thing? Next thing Mikey would be talking about marriage. Frank was not going to let that happen, no matter what. And Gerard wasn’t doing anything about it, so it was up to Frank, with the help of Bob and Ray of course. Well, that was if they could manage to occupy Mikey for all of 2.4 minutes, but that wasn’t looking to good. Mikey would thank them for this later.

“It’s about Gerard,” blurted Ray.

“Oh,” said Mikey taken aback. “Why didn’t you just say that in the first place?” he asked while pecking Jenna on the lips and standing up to leave the room. Bob and Ray shrugged awkwardly. “We’ll be right back,” said Mikey as the three of them walked up stairs.

Frank let out a small sigh of relief. “Want something to drink?” he asked Jenna. Frank stood to go to the kitchen.

“Sure, grab me whatever.”

“Well, what if you don’t like what I get you?” asked Frank smiling. Jenna gave him a small look, it was just a drink, but she got up and went into the kitchen away. Frank went to the fridge and Jenna annoyingly tapped her manicured nails on the granite counter top.

Frank pulled out a two cokes, “This good?” Jenna nodded. He ‘accidentally’
dropped a can on the floor. He tried his best not to smirk to himself.

“Fuck,” he mumbled to himself.

“Its fine,” said Jenna. “Just don’t—” she began as Frank opened the can, soda flying everywhere.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit,” said Frank as he put the can into the sink. Jenna’s shirt was soaked. Frank smiled to himself. He should do this shit for a living, he was an evil genius.

Frank stammered a fake apology while attempting to dry her shirt with a paper towel.

“Its fine,” said Jenna flustered as she took a step away from Frank. Frank took a step forward and put his hand on her arm while he continued to dry her shirt. Jenna awkwardly cleared her throat and Frank pressed his lips against her. Jenna squirmed around, trying to get away, and after several seconds she managed to push him off. “What the fuck is wrong with you?!” she shouted. Seconds later Mikey, Ray, and Bob were in the kitchen.

“Everything okay?” asked Mikey.

“He tried to rape me!”

“Oh, now that’s a little harsh, don’t you think?” asked Frank.

“What the fuck is going on?” spat Mikey.

“Jenna totally came on to me,” said Frank innocently. His plan was working perfectly. Mikey would believe him, he’d break up with Jenna, he’d get a girlfriend who wasn’t a psychopathic bitch, and all would be good.

“What?! No! You came on to me,” exclaimed Jenna. Frank raised an eyebrow. “Why the hell would I come on to you? Mikey…”

“Dude, you seriously don’t believe this slut? She’s come on to me a million times before, and she just tried to do it again! I’m your best friend. Why would I come on to your girlfriend?”

Mikey just stood there, not really saying anything.

“Why would I scream if I came onto you?” asked Jenna. Frank didn’t say anything. No one did and it was silent for a bit.

“Get out,” spat Mikey. Frank smirked. Jenna stood shell shocked.

“Ha, think you could play my best friend,” said Frank, he couldn’t help himself.

Mikey cleared his throat. “Frank. Ray. Bob. The three of you, get out now.”

“Wha—what?” stammered Frank.

“Did I stutter?” asked Mikey. “I want the three of you to get the fuck out my house.”

The guys began to protest and attempted to explain.

“If the three of you fuckers don’t get off of my property in the next 60 second, I will call the police.” Frank, Bob, and Ray stood shocked for a moment but turned to walk towards the door. “I’m actually happy,” shouted Mikey. “For once in my goddamn life I’m happy, but it’s not good enough for you guys is it? I found someone who loves me and who wants to be with me as much as I love and want to be with her. But you make up bullshit about Gerard being depressed and fucking come on to her. How old are we here? I’m a grownup and I can make my own goddamn decisions. Why don’t you three just mind your own business? I thought we were best friends. If we were, you’d want me to be happy, but whatever. I don’t need you three, because I found the one person that I want to share the rest of my life with.”

Everyone stood there awkwardly for a moment. The guys were shocked, stunned, taken aback, utterly speechless. There was nothing left to do but to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooh, intense, eh? ha, yeah. comment, it makes me update faster (=