I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

You Have My Heart In Your Hands

The sun was spilling into the room despite the drawn shades. Mikey gently rubbed her bare back with his finger tips. He played with the ends of hair brown hair that came down to about her waist. He brushed her hair to one side and kissed her neck. She started to stir.

"Mikey?" she asked groggily, lifting her head.

"Morning," He said.

He turned to his back and stretched his arms behind his head. Jenna curled up next to him and laid her head on his chest.

"I missed you. I didn't think you were going to call me,” she paused. “I was a bit surprised when I saw your name on the caller ID," said Jenna.

There was a moment of silence.
"Sorry, I've been busy."

"You still with your girlfriend, Kaitlin?"

"Yeah, you with Josh?"

"Naw, Dumped him. With a new guy, Brandon."
Mikey grinned and looked around the room as to say 'What are you doing here then?' She shurgged and smiled. "I've been good! I can't help myself when it comes to you," she said as she kissed him.

He laughed. "I know what you mean," he replied.

Jenna yawned and rolled out of bed. She rummaged around the hotel room, looking for her clothes. She threw Mikey his boxers and went into the bathroom. She was taking off last night's makeup and reapplying some more. Mikey got up and put on his jeans. He took out his cell phone and noticed he had two messages. The first one was from Kaitlin and then there were a message from Marissa.
He listened to Kaitlin's message.

"Hey Hun. I just spoke to Marissa. You're probably sleeping, but I just called to tell you I hope you feel better. Call me whenever, but if you just wanna relax around the house tomorrow I understand. Love you and feel better."

The messaged ended, and Mikey couldn't be more confused. He wasn't sick. He shurgged and listened to Marissa’s message.

"Where the fuck are you? You said you were going to Kaitlin's house! Why the fuck would she be calling if she was with you? What the hell are you doing Mikey? You better not be fucking around, God gave you hands for a reason, go fucking use them."

The messaged ended with Marissa violently slamming the phone down. That did explain a lot of things. He rubbed the area in between his eyes, and put on his shirt. Mikey walked into the bathroom and sat on the counter, next to the sink.

"Hi," he said childish.

"Hello," she said.

"Would you believe me if I told you I missed you?"

"Nope," said Jenna.

"Well I did, terribly."

"Sure, Sure."

"I did!" he said, getting off of the counter and walking behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. She rubbed his arms with her hands and Mikey kissed her neck.

"I really did miss you," he whispered.

"I know," she sighed.

****************************************************************************************************

Kaitlin, still in her clothes from the previous night, woke up to Everybody Loves Raymond. She turned off the TV. She jumped into the shower, got dressed and the sat on her bed. She didn't know what to do, she felt lost. She sighed and went into the kitchen and made herself a brunch. Her phone rang, and she ran to answer it, hoping it was Mikey. The caller ID read 'Way Gerard '. It was a call from his house, hopefully it was him. Nope. It was Lauren; she wanted to see if she was okay after last night. They made small talk for several minutes. They said bye and hung up. Kaitlin checked her answering machine, no messages. She checked her cell, no messages, not even a missed call. She just sat at her kitchen table, picking at her food for an hour, all alone.