I'm Not Saying That I'm Not Breaking Some Hearts Tonight

I Know It's Not What You Deserve

A week later and Mikey and Kaitlin hadn’t fought once. A week later and Jenna wasn’t called one time. A week later and Gerard and Emma still weren’t talking. Something was bound to change and Kaitlin was in a perfect mood and Gerard was being too stubborn. Gerard sat in the den playing game cube alone. The front door opened, and Gerard knew it was Kaitlin.

Kaitlin appeared looking for Mikey. “He’s with Ray,” said Gerard, racking his brains for an excuse. “Yeah, they went down to the bar next to Home Depot to watch the football game.” Kaitlin stared at him, what a lame excuse. He didn’t care though, he was sick of lying. He couldn’t do it anymore; not to Kaitlin. Gerard loved his brother, but at the same time he wanted to beat the living shit out of him. He wanted to yell at Mikey and tell him he was crazy. He wanted to tell him he had an amazing woman who was head over heels for him. “Yeah, Mikey just needed to get out of the house and Ray was the only one willing to go with him.”

“I should probably start calling before I just drop by,” she said awkwardly, “he’s never home.” She added as an after thought; she practically whispered her last statement. Gerard felt so bad, Kaitlin didn’t deserve this; no one did, but especially not her. She sat next to Gerard, picked up a controller and they played together game cube. She didn’t ask to stay and he didn’t need to ask her, it was a sort of unspoken thing they shared.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenna curled up next to Mikey and he wrapped his arm around her. Mikey sat up, slightly brushing Jenna off of him.

“What are you doing here?” he asked rudely.

“I live here,” she said back, just as rude.

“I mean, here, with me…” What the hell was she supposed to say to that? I’m sleeping with some guy who isn’t my boyfriend, I’m sleeping with some girl’s boyfriend, I’m sleeping you because I’m still completely, madly, and hopelessly in love with you, I’m sleeping with you because I’m hoping you could love me again, because I’m hoping you’ll realize that us breaking up was the biggest mistake in the world? She couldn’t say any of those things, well maybe the first two, but she figured he’d get really mad and that was the last thing she wanted. Could she really tell him that she was here, destroying any self-respect she had left, just so she could feel his touch, his breathe, and his lips? Jenna sat up.

“What are you doing here?” she asked quietly. He leaned against the headboard of her bed and let out a deep sigh. He didn’t say anything; Jenna wished that he would. Mikey wished that Jenna would say he was really good and that was the only reason she was here; no strings attached. That would make it a hell of a lot easier. But she didn’t say anything, she didn’t have to. Mikey knew that she still felt something, or else why would she be here? Mikey wished she didn’t care, but she did. Mikey looked at her, she was waiting for a response. Mikey leaned in and kissed her, he kissed her like he meant it; Jenna kissed him back and it was the first time in a long time that they really kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
small & boring chapter, sorry.
next chapter will be INTENSE, don't worry.
comments? :]