Status: It's new, so updates should be at a regular/speedy pace.

I Will Drink To That

Boom I got your boyfriend, Boom I got your man.

"Damn phone." She grumbled as she dug her nails into the mattress.

I said Boom I got your boyfriend, I got your man.

Jack, now very disgruntled, reached over to grab her blackberry as the guest in her bedroom began to straddle her and kiss her neck. She blinked in surprise as the name Johnny Gera flashed across the screen. In a flash she opened her phone, "What? I'm a little busy." she commanded as her bedroom guest began remove her clothes.

Johnny's voice gruffily replied. "Well too damn bad. This is mightily fucking important. You gotta know."

"Anyone dying?"

"Well no-"

"Anyone shot?"

"No."

"Brian ok?"

"Yeah but-"

"Then what do you need?" She interrupted him, again, impatiently. The man in front of her, whose name slipped her mind, climbed back off her and pulled his shirt over his head exposing his well toned chest. Jack quickly moved to her knees on the bed and cradled the phone to her ear. He smirked down at her as she began to unbutton his jeans.

"Brian's getting married! Next month!" Johnny finally bit out. "We need your help, help to get rid of her."

Jack rolled her eyes. She and Brian hadn't talked since four years ago. "He's 28 years old. Who gives a fuck?" she grumbled. When she was distracted with Johnny, she didn't notice her handsome stranger managed to make a condom appear out of thin air. He didn't seem to mind she was still on the phone.

"You do! You're his best friend-"

"And your his brother!" She growled. "On my god!" She called into the receiver as the bedroom man began to have his was with her.

"He'll listen to you, and if not you can get rid of her. It's like a natural talent for you."

"Scaring people away?" She asked, breath ragged.

"No, just the whores." he laughed.

She snorted then held the phone away from her mouth for a moment. "Go a bit rougher, baby. If it isn't rough it isn't fun." She purred and the man did as told.

Johnny must of heard. "Wait, what are you doing? Are you fucking some guy?" He exclaimed.

"I said I was busy." She shrugged even though he couldn't see it.

"Jack please." Johnny replied changing the subject.

"Fine, I'll fly out tomorrow. Don't tell him I'm coming." She hung up and then began to give the man her undivided attention....

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, but I do own Jack, and any other original characters. I also own my plot.

Jack's Back Tattoo: Wings